chapter 10

when Harry pulled into the parking lot a swarm of people with cameras came running up to the car. Harry slowed down some put just kept driving. "I took your car so this wouldn't happen, but I guess I thought wrong." he grabbed some sunglasses and put them on. The paparazzi literality clinging to the windows trying to get one picture. They were shouting Harry's name and asking him questions through the windows. It felt like I was in the middle of an apocalypse. "If they ask you any questions or say anything to you, you have to ignore them. If they start to bother you really bad, I will take care of it. Okay? Do you hear me?" Harry looked at me. So I nodded in response to his words.

Harry parked the car and sat there for a little bit. "You ready? There isn't security with us right now so they are going to swarm us. They are going to get right up in your face, but you cant do anything about it. And try to just walk normal. Look down if you have to, and keep smiling." I nodded at the advise Harry gave me. I took a big gulp. "One Three." I nodded at him. "1...2...3" Harry and I opened the car door but I stayed in place. Do be honest. I was actually pretty scared. Everyone was going to ambush me. But Harry he looked so calm. But he was been in these situations before. Harry saw that I wasn't getting out, but he played it out nicely. he walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. so know I was forced to get out of the car.

As I walked up to the building the people did swarm me just like Harry said. But I stopped when I saw a little girl about the age of 7 yelling for Harry. She was holding out a piece of paper. I tapped Harry on the shoulder and pointed over to the little girl. At the sight of her, she made him smile. He walked over to her took the pen out of her hand so sweetly and signed the paper. She jumped up and down in excitement. I never thought I would see someone with a big as smile as she did. Harry gave her a kiss on the cheek and the little looked like she was going to cry. It was such a sweet moment. But Harry didn't think what he did was enough, so he gave the little girl his cell phone number. He was so nice towards the small fan.  After Harry thought that was good enough he gave her one last smile then started to walk towards the building again.

But I noticed that Harry was ahead of me. The paparazzi  wasn't focused Harry. They were focused on me. "Miss, are you dating Harry Styles?" one of them yelled at me. "Look over here!"  I heard yelled a lot. "Are you going to Mr. Cowell?"

"Look over here miss!" 

"Look at Harry Styles new girlfriend!"

Another screamed. They were right in my face. It felt like I could breathe. They were getting even closer to me. yelling in my face. All the 'clicking' and the flashing from the cameras were scaring me.

"HARRY!! HARRY!! WHERE ARE YOU??" I  yelled out for him. I don't even think he noticed that I fell behind. I tried to keep walking but I couldn't move anymore. I covered my ears. They clicking was getting annoying, I couldn't handle it anymore. But then a pair of arms picked me up from behind. They held me bridal style. I could tell it was Harry. I dug my head into his chest to hide from the cameras. "Did they hurt you?" he whispered into my ear. I shook my head no.

I knew when we entered the building because I felt the Air Conditioner. Harry set me down gently.

"I don't you they are crazy. I am sorry I left you, I should have made sure you were okay. Sorry." I could tell he was truly sorry. "It is okay, I shouldn't have spassed out like I did." Harry walked over to the desk to talk to the Receptionist. He tried to talk in a whisper but I over heard him. "All those Assholes better be out of the parking lot before we have to leave. And watch the car, don't let them do anything to it please." The Receptionist nodded and got up and went behind a door that was behind her.

Harry came back to me. He took my hand and we started walking up to the elevator. When the elevator does opened I couldn't believe my eyes. I was looking straight at Ed Sheeran! Oh my goodness. Keep your cool Cassie. Don't go all fangirl on him. "Oh Harry! Hey man." They went in for one of those man hug things. I never understood why men did that.