Chapter 35

I took a quick shower and changed into sweat pants and one of Niall's old t-shirts. The others are already here and Niall left to go get some food for tonight. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. i grabbed a bottle of water and took a big sip of it.

"Hey, have anyone of you seen Dash?" I asked when i went back into the living room where everyone was.

"yeah, I put him on the backyard about 5 minutes ago so that he could do his business." Macy said as she walked into the living room hand in hand with Harry.

I sat down on the couch next to Louis and Eleanor. We were just watching regular TV right now until Niall gets back with the food. Josh came up to me then sat on me.

"Really Josh?" I asked him when he snuggled up to me.

"I'm just going to miss my best friend!" He said then gave me a peck on the cheek then snuggled his head up on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you to Josh. But you are crushing me!" all of a sudden Josh got off me then picked my up. He sat back down where I was sitting and sat me down on his lap. This wasn't weird for us cause I knew Josh before I even knew the boys, well Harry doesn't count. Me and Josh have been friends since we were 10 years old. I loved Josh like he was my brother.

"Here Cass." Liam said before he threw a blanket on me. It was my One Direction blanket. I took it and wrapped it around me and Josh. At that exact moment, Niall walked through the door with a bunch of candy and pizza in his hands. He sat it all down on the kitchen counter and walked back into the room where we all were.

"Hey Babe, will you let Dash in please? He has been outside for awhile now." I asked him. He gave me a small nod and went to the back door. Then my little fluff ball came running into the room. He jumped on the couch and cuddled up into a ball on my lap. Josh gave him a pat on the head then  gave Dash a kiss. 

"Looks like I am the only one who isn't cuddling with my girlfriend." Niall said when he came back into the room. He sat down on the chair and laughed. I got up from Josh's lap and held Dash. I walked over to Niall and looked down at him.

"Wanna cuddle?" I stuck out my bottom lip, and batted my eyes. He looked up at me and nodded his head yes. I sat down on his lap and wrapped the blanket around me, Niall, and Dash. The whole room erupted into 'awwwww's' .  We both laughed and blushed red, I snuggled me head up into Niall's chest and he rested his head on top of mine.

I don't know what I am going to do when the boys leave. And then Macy is going to leave. I am going to be all alone.  And tomorrow is going to be horrible. Seeing them leave at the airport is going to hurt. I cant help but think of everything that could go wrong. I know that there is phones and Skype and all that stuff to keep in touch, but it isn't the same. They are going to be gone for 10 months. And they only get to come home for the holidays. But they only get to stay for a week. Then they leave for the rest of their tour.  I am going to miss the boys so much. And I still have to talk to Zayn about what he said. I guess I will just talk to him tonight. He.....wait.

"Where's Zayn?" I sat up some and looked around the room. Has he been gone the entire time?

"He said he wasn't feeling well. He wanted to sleep, so he could maybe feel better by the time we have to leave." Harry said.

"Bullshit!" I said. I jumped off Niall lap and sat Dash down on the floor. I threw the blanket on the ground and grabbed my keys off the kitchen table.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Niall got up from his seat and came over to me.

"I will be right back. You guys can start the movie." I stepped out the door and got into my car. i turned the car on and pulled out of the drive to Harry's house.