Chapeter 14

"Cassie! Cassie wake up! Please wake up! Wake up" someone yelled into my ear while shaking me. "No. I want to sleep. I rolled over to the other side of the bed to get away from the person who was trying to get me out of bed.

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you." with those words from the person, which I figured out was a male, he lifted me out of bed and was carrying me. "Put me down! I want to go back to sleep."

"No can do, love. Now you have a choice. We can either go out in public like Simon wants us to." so it was Ed. "Or we can back to my place and just get to know each other better." now that I knew it was Ed I relaxed a little. I put my head on his chest.  And then wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his head down to my face so that our aces were only centimeters apart.  He rubbed his nose lightly over mine in a butterfly kiss. "Now, which will it be?" he whispered every so softly it sent chills throughout my body.

"I don't care. you chose." I said back to him.

"My house it is. Now go get ready. And no need to dress up real fancy." Ed said and he set me down back on the bed. He gave me quick puck on the check the left the room and closed the door behind him. 

I walked over to my drawers and pulled out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a purple crop top that had zebra print on it.  then I topped the outfit off by adding some TOMS. I decided to let my hair go natural. I put on some mascara and a just a little eye liner.  And I left my room, downstairs.

I saw Ed with his Back turned to me looking at a picture. I caught a glimpse of the picture. It was the picture I had of my family. I walked over to him and looked at the picture too. "Who are these people that you are with?"

"My mom, dad, and my baby sister. it is the last picture I ever got with them.'' Ed turned and looked at me and put the picture back down on the table.

"Last?"

"Yes, last. They umm died in a car wreck when I was younger. I was the only one that came out unharmed. All I had was a couple bumps. But they died. That is why I have lived with Harry ever since I was young." I haven't talked about that event for a very long time. it was kind of a touchy subject in the household. For me to open up like that and tell him that was kind of weird for me.

"I'm sorry Cass." He wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a light kiss on the top of my head. We just stayed there for a little while. I put my head on his chest and he placed his head on mine.

"Come on. Lets get going." Ed turned and took me hand. Then he guided me out the door and into his car. He was such a gentleman.

___________________________

The trip to Ed's house was about 20 minutes. But I could tell we were at his house because we pulled into a dive way that was leading up to a huge beautiful house. It was like 8x as larger then mine.  We got out then walked inside.

When we got inside the most prettiest pit bull dog came up to me. He was so sweet to. "Dash! Go outside." Ed told the dog.

"Oh it is fine. He is such a little cutie." I patted the dog on the head.

"Come on. I'll show you around." he placed his hand on my lower back and guided me up a staircase. He showed me the library, the game room. And he even had a giant home movie theater. And he showed me his room.  He had a gigantic bed and a huge TV. "Want to watch a movie?" he walked over to a little shelf that was filled with movies. "Uhh yeah sure."

"Scary movie okay?" no. I don't want to watch a scary movie. I hate scary movies.

"Sure, that sounds okay." I lied.

We sat down on the bed and watched the movie. And before I knew it I was asleep.

____________________________

My eyes fluttered open, what time was it? "Good morning Cassie, or should I saw afternoon."

"How long was I asleep?"

"About 3 hours. But it's fine."

"I am sorry. I knew you wanted to get to know each other but I fell asleep. I am so sorry-" Ed shut me up by pressing his lips onto mine. I was taken back by it but reacted to his touch and kissed him back. The kiss broke and we sat there breathing heavily. He placed is forehead on mine.

"Sorry, I had to do that." he whispered to me. is words sent shivers down my neck.

"Don't be sorry." I said before we began to kiss again.

__________________________________

Ed drove me home about 2 hours later, it was about 3 in the afternoon. When I got into the house Harry and Josh were sitting at the table. Harry looked at me with a sigh of relief.

"Where have you been? And why didn't you take your phone?" Harry looked at me then lifted my phone off the table and waved it in the air. I walked over to him and grabbed me phone out of his hands. "I was at Ed's. And why do you care. I am 18 now. I am not a child. It doesn't matter."

"CASSIE IT DOES MATTER! FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN OUT THERE WITH JASON DOING DUMBASS STUFF! OR YOU COULD HAVE BEEN OUT THERE BEING RAPPED IN AN ALLEY!" 

"You know what Harry! Why don't you shut the fuck up and stop acting like you're my dad!!" I ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door, but I ended up slamming the door.

*****LIAM'S PIONT OF VIEW*****

 I heard a door slam form down the hall. So I got up and looked out the door. I saw Harry standing out of Cassie's door about to knock but he put his hand down, shook his head then turned to me. " I don't think that I should go talk to her. Mate, will you please. She isn't mad at you."

"Sure, but what happened? Is she okay?"  Harry let out a sigh and shook his head again.

"I over reacted and lashed out on her. I yelled for a no reason at her. Can you jus tell her that I am sorry?"

"Sure thing, mate." I walked past Harry, I lightly knocked on Cassie's door and walked in without hearing a reply. 

 "Cass? Are you okay?" I couldn't see her in the room so I figured she was out on the fire escape. I started my way to the window.

"Harry, I don't want to talk. So get your fucken ass out of my room, you asshole!"

"Wow that bad?" I stepped out on the fire escape and my eyes met Cassie's. I could see that she was actually really upset. 

"Oh I'm sorry Liam. I thought you were Harry. "

"yeah, I noticed. So you wanna talk about it?" I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

"No." she replied without hesitation.

"Okay then. Harry says he is sorry , by the way."

"Whatever."

We just sat there for a little bit in silence. But Cassie broke the silence with words that I never knew would come out of her mouth. Ever in a million years. 

"I want to move out."

 *****Author's Note*****

This was short chapter I know. And I am really sorry. I will try to have another update today with in 24 hours. With that said it is now question time!!!!!!

1) Do you think Ed and Cassie are getting to serious?

2) Doesn't Ed's dog sound cute?

3) How do you think Liam will react to Cassie's decision?

4) How do you like HARRY will think when he hears what Cassie wants to do?

Can I get 11 COMMENTS and 13 VOTES? please? Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I hope you are enjoying the story!

Love,

   Katie <3