Chapter 29

I checked my Tweeter while Niall packed s bag of my stuff. We decided not to tell Harry and the others that I was coming home because they would want to throw a party or something and I didn't want that right now. I just wanted to relax. We thought we would tell them a day later so I got get some time to relax without everyone at my house.

"You ready Love?" Niall asked. I locked my phone and got up off my bed.

"Yes. But I want to say bye to Heather before we leave."

"Okay. I am going to go put the bags in the car." he picked up the bags and gave me a kiss on the cheek before we walked out my room. I grabbed my phone and purse then walked out the room to the front desk.

"Hi. Can you please page Heather Halloway?"

"Sure thing." She messed with something on a machine.

I took a seat in a chair and waited for Heather. I heard her voice coming down the hallway so I stood up and waited for her to appear from around the corner.  

When she saw me her smile turned to a small frown. Then she came running up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"Cassie, I am going to miss you."

"I am going to miss you too, Mommy Heather!" 

By now both of us were crying. We had become so close to each other. She was like my mom. Since I didn't have one.

"You are such a strong young Lady! And I will never forget you." She said as I pulled away from our embrace.  "And you call me any time you have a problem or just want to talk." She said as she wiped away one of my tears.

"I will. I promise."

I wiped her tears away then gave her another hug. When we pulled away I saw Niall walking towards us. 

"Thank you so much for everything Heather. It really means a lot." He said and gave her a hug.

"It was nothing you two." She said.

"Good Bye Heather!" I said as Niall took my hand in his and we walked towards the door.

"Good Bye Cass! Bye Niall! And remember, NO FUNNY BUSINESS!"

"YES HEATHER!" we both yell back at her with a chuckle.

Niall helped me into the car then he got into the drivers seat. Most of the car ride home was silent until I heard some familiar notes. I turn to Niall and her has the same look on his face.

"YOU'RE INSECURE! DONT KNOW WHAT FOR!"

We both yelled at the top of our voices. And I let out a laugh.

"YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR-OR! DONT NEED MAKE-UP, TO COVER UP! BEING THE WAY YOU THAT ARE IS EN-ENOUGH!"

"Cassie! Please you are blowing my eardrums out. And you of off key a little." He let out a chuckle and looked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

" THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL! "

Niall let out another laugh at me. "We're home babe" He turned off the car and got out. He ran to my side to open the door for me. He held out his hand for me and i took it. We walked hand in hand up to the front door but then I stopped him. 

"Niall, We forgot about Macy! When she sees that I am home she will tell Harry."

"Don't worry. She has been staying with Harry and the boys cause she didn't want to stay in the house by herself"

"Oh" I said.

"yeah. So that means we are home alone for the night." he said and raised his eyebrows at me.