chpater 3

Chapter 3

I haven't been to Danielle's house in forever. I forgot how huge it was. I have lived in the same house since I was 10 with Harry, Gemma, and Aunt Anne. it is a big house but no this big. her house had like 3 levels to it. my house had only 2 levels to it. Danielle has a big  pool. The house I live in does have a pool but not as big as the pool she owned. She also lived on her own. I still live with Aunt Anne. Gemma usually stays somewhere else. And Harry is always one tour, so it was mostly me and Aunt Anne I  the house. And sometimes she wasn't even there. I was home alone a lot. Macy has asked me to  move in with her a couple times but I just dint want to leave Aunt Anne. She has told me that she would be okay by herself but I couldn't just leave her like that. Not after everything she has given me.

I have thought about moving out before. I even found a small house that was for sale but I just didn't want to leave Aunt Anne. I was a 18 year old that needed to learn how to live on her own. I made a vow to myself to move out  by the age of 21. But still I had to learn how to live.

Danielle and Eleanor picked out a red dress that only one sleeve went over the shoulder. It had a bejeweled belt that was under my boobs. It was a pretty tight dress. It came down to about my mid thigh. It was bit to short to my liking. I was a bit put of my comfort zone but I was gonna have to deal with it to. Eleanor let me borrow some of her black studed heels. They were absolutely adorable. Danielle told me to wear a simple small gold chain necklace so I obeyed and put one on. Eleanor looked absolutely fabulous in her light blue dress. She had curly hair so it looked suppper cute with the outfit. Danielle was wearing a purple shirt with a pencil skirt. She really understood fashion. We snapped a couple pictures together to put up on Instigram and Tweeter.

We had about an hour to kill before we said we would meet the boys at the club. So what did you expect us to do? We are gonna sit around and talk. But once the other girls started talking I zoned out. Zoned out on the only though in my head...Niall.

**Flashback** 

"Niall, stop!!!" I said with a chuckle. " Not until you say it!!!" Niall said. I had to be at work in a hour and I haven't even showered yet. And Niall had to leave in a week so I wanted every minute I could get with him. He wasn't going to be back for 4 months. I had to get ready for work but Niall's blue eyes had me under a spell. I wanted to stay with him and snuggle and stay there forever. He was my One and only. He was Mine.

"Niall I  have to get to work!"

"NOOO! stay here with me. please?" He gave my those puppy dog eyes that were hypnotizing me.

"Five more Minutes then I have to go." I said. Niall pulled me closer to him placing his head on my neck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. This in one of those moments that I was going to miss when he left for tour. Niall was my other half and every time he left on tour I felt incomplete. Like something was missing. Niall reached up and gave he a peck on the cheek. His lips felt so soft and warm against my skin. It sent shivers all throughout my body.

Niall was drawing small circle on my back with his big soft hands. I felt so comfy at the moment and I didn't want to leave. he pulled me closer to him. " Love are you going to go to work or not?" Niall wisped in my ear. The way he said it sounded so sweet. His voice was so calmed. "Not." I leaned over to grab my phone to call work to call in sick. I was sick...kinda. So I wasn't a lie. I was love sick. I heard Niall let out a small laugh. He knew I wasn't going to go to work. He was so cheeky.

Once I hung up on the call Niall pulled me to him and pulled the covers over our heads while pressing his lips onto mine. 

**End of Flashback**