Chapter 15

*****STILL LIAM'S PIONT OF VIEW*****

"Cassie what the heck! No you don't. You are just mad at Harry. That is it."

"No that it isn't why. It is just that I am 18 now and I still get treated like a child. I want to live on my own." I took a deep breathe trying to register what she was saying. But in my head I knew she was right. We were treating her like a child. I hadn't really noticed until now when she said something. She was 18 now, so it wouldn't be weird if she did want to move out.

"Okay. But you have to tell Harry yourself. Come on lets go right now. Better now the later." I stood up and reached my hand out to help her up to. I had never seen a smile so large coming off her face. She gave me a small nod then took my hand and stood up.

We walked out of the room and down the stairs. Cassie grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I gave her hand a little squeeze. I led her to the kitchen where I heard voices coming from. When we got into the kitchen I saw the whole gang in there, even Josh. When they saw us come in they just looked at us in silence. But Cassie came right out and said it.

"I want to move out." I saw the shook in there eyes. Louis even choked a little on his tea he was drinking. It was quite for awhile then Harry spoke.

"Excuse me?"

"I want to move out." Cassie repeated herself then Harry turned to me. He had an angry look on his face.

"What the hell Liam! I asked you to go talk to her to calm her down! Not let her get ideas to move out!" he turned to Cassie focusing his attention on her. "Cassie, you aren't moving out. If you think you are, you are must be blind. I am not letting you. End of Story!" Cassie let go of my hand and placed it on her hip.

"Harry that is the reason I am moving out! You treat me like I am a fucken child! All of you do! But News Flash! I am 18 years old now! And this is why I have to move out. I don't want to be treated like a child anymore."

I saw Harry go into thought. You could always tell when Harry was thinking. Harry turned his back to us and walked over to the fridge. he pulled out a water bottle and took a big swig then set it down. He turned back to Cassie.

"Okay. We go look for some flats tomorrow." He nodded his head then walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs.

"Oh my goodness! He said yes!" She let out a little squeal while jumping up and down. She gave me a hug. But I barley hugged he back.

Harry said yes. Cassie is really going to be movie out. I didn't think Harry was going to say yes. He has always been so protective of her, I didn't think he would say yes. Cassie is not going to be here anymore when we come home. Cassie walked out of the room up to her room. I looked over at the boys, only to notice they had the same looks on their faces that I am sure I had. Shocked mixed with a little sadness.

Looked over at Zayn. I am sure he is the one who would be effected the most, other then Harry. Zayn banged his fist on the counter then turned to me. "What the fuck Liam! You spent 3 minutes with her and now she is moving out! She is going to be on her own! She cant handle that right now, not with Niall gone!! Liam you fucked everything up!! She wont make it! Way to go Liam. Way to go." Zayn started to walk out of the room but I wasn't going to let me get away that fast.

"ZAYN! GET BACK HERE! IT WASN'T MY IDEA! IT WAS HER'S!! SO GET OFF MY FUCKEN BACK! WE NEED TO STOP TREATING HER LIKE A CHILD! AND RIGHT NOW, HER MOVING OUT IS THE PROBABLY THE BEST THING!" oh my gosh I just cussed. And at Zayn. He looked back at me. I could see the hate mixed with tears in his eyes. he shook his head at me the walked up the stairs. I heard his door slam shut. I can understand why he was so upset. Cassie was Zayn's everything. He loved her like she was his own sister. He really loved her. But not in the mushy way. Cassie moving out was probably heartbreaking for him. It meant that he couldn't protect her anymore. And that Cassie was old enough to live away from home. But we had to let Cassie grow up. We cant keep treating her like a little child. She was a grown up now.

*****************AUTHOR'S NOTE******************

I think this is a short chapter, since I usually write longer chapters. So I am really sorry. I don't really edit or anything so if there are errors I am really sorry. Please comment and vote. Do you guys like when I write longer or shorter chapters? Comment what you think. 

Maybe you guys can get me  13 comments and 17 votes??

LOVE EVERYONE AND BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER <3

Love,

    Katie <3