Chapter 16

*****Three Weeks Later*****

     ******Cassie's Point of View*****

Today is moving day! I found the cutest little flat with three rooms and 2 bathrooms. But three rooms was to many. So I asked Macy to move into the flat with me. And she said yes!! She moved into the house about a week ago. But today I was moving in. Everything was all packed up, we just had to get it to my new house.

The house had to levels to it. I had a nice big living room and a nice kitchen. And me and Macy are the first to ever live in the house.  I was absolutely in love with the house.

All of the boys were loading up the truck with all my stuff. But Zayn wasn't. I hadn't talked to Zayn in awhile. Only some small little talk but not a real conversation. I know he was taking the whole 'me movie out' thing really hard. me and Zayn are really close and stuff, but it is hard for me too. And I wish he would be with me to show a little support. The boys seemed to be doing okay so I decided I would try to go talk to Zayn. Before I left to my new house to move in.

I knocked on his door and walked in without hearing a response. "Zaynie? Babe I want to talk to you." he was laying in his bed watching TV. I could tell he hadn't even got out of bed today. I crawled into the bed and layed down next to him. He didn't part his eyes from the TV. "Zayn please talk to me. Please?" Zayn still had his eyes fixed on the TV.

"Aren't you supposed to be moving out today? You know, leaving us." The words cut like knives. (See what I did there?)

"Zayn I am not leaving you. I will only be 15 minutes away. And plus, I could never leave you. I love you too much." I looked straight into his eyes, which were now fixed on me and not the TV. "I am not leaving you Zayn. I promise." His eyes had some mixed expressions in them, I could tell what he as feeling like. Zayn pulled me closer to him for a hug. I heard a sigh of relief come out of him.

"Oh and Zayn? I want you to have this." I reached into my pocket and found what I was looking for. And placed it in he hand. When he say it his eyes lit up. "To prove that I am not leaving you. You can come over anytime." he lifted up the key and put it into his pocket. Then gave me the most cheekiest smile I had ever seen. 

"Thanks Cass. And I am sorry for acting like I had. It is just I don't you to do something that you aren't ready for. But I had realized that I need to stop treating you like a child, but like an adult. The adult that you are. And I am really proud of you for doing this." We shared one more hug and before I knew it I was crying. I was going to miss this place. It had so many memories. And I was leaving them behind. But I had to do this. I gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek then got out of the bed. 'Cass, I will be right down to help."

"Okay Zayn."

******ABOUT AN HOUR OR TWO LATER*******

I was almost completely moved into the new house. And I was even more happy because Ed came and joined us. Things between me and him have gotten more serious. We started to like each other for real, not just for publicity. We were spending more time together and now he only lived 5 minutes away instead of 20 minutes. He was the one who actually found the house.

About an hour later I was 100% moved in. Everyone went home cause it was pretty late. But Ed stayed with me. Macy had already gone up to bed, and may I add, she didn't help at all! Her and Harry went into her room and we didn't see them for about 2 hours. I hope it wasn't going to be like this all the time. Me and Ed were in my new room watching my favorite show, SpongeBob. But watching SpongeBob turned into a make-out scene. This was starting to become more normal for me and Ed. Like, make-out and stuff, it wasn't awkward anymore.

Ed left about an hour later. I walked back up to my room. I was about to climb back into bed but then I got a Skype request. I went over to the computer and pressed the accept button. Then Niall's face flashed up onto the screen. I hadn't talked to him for awhile now. He didn't know about me and Ed yet either.

"Hey Cass!"

"Hey Niall." I said less energetic then he did.

"Did I wake you?"

"Oh no. It is just really late and I was about to go to sleep."

"Oh sorry. So what-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence. The looked at the scree with a little bit more of a serious look on his face.

"Where are you?" he finished his sentence.

"At my house?" I said but it came out as a question with a 'well duh' tone to it.

"What room are you in? I don't recognize the room."

"Oh umm Niall? I forgot to tell you. But umm, I kind of moved out and now living with Macy, in a cute little house. Sorry. I forgot to tell you"

"You did what?!?! Why would you move out? How do you just forget to tell someone that you moved from home and you are now living with Macy?" He was practically yelling at me.

"Just how you were to dumb and selfish not to come home and now have to 'date' Selena Gomez to get your sorry ass back to London!" I didn't realize what I had said until I saw Niall's face.

"I DID THAT TO PROTECT YOU!"

"PROTECT ME? PROTECT ME FORM WHAT? TEARS? CAUSE THAT OBVIOUSLY HASN'T WORKED OUT!" I yelled right back at him.

"TO PROTECT YOU FROM ME! FROM ME CASSIE! FROM ME!!!!"

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! HOW THE HELL IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM YOU, PROTECTING ME?"

"I DONT KNOW! IT JUST DOES! OKAY? I AM SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

I took a deep breathe. What the hell was I doing? I was yelling at my best friend. "Sorry isn't going to cut it Niall."

Before I could hear a response fro him I clicked the end call. I didn't want to talk to him anymore. I grabbed my phone a dialed Ed's number. I know he just left but I needed him.

"Ed?"

"Babe what is wrong? Why are you crying? Cassie! Are you okay?"

"It was Niall. We Skyped. And he yelled. Then I yelled then, then." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I am on my way over. I will be there in 5 minutes."

"No! I don't want to wake Macy. I'll - I'll come over there."

"Okay. I will see you soon, love."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. I walked out the door as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake Macy. I got into my car and pulled out of the drive way.

My eyes were getting cloudy. I was gripping the wheel so tight my knuckles were turning white. I couldn't stop crying and it was getting hard to focuses on the rode. It was hard to see, my eyes were all clouded up with tears. I heard a honk, and the last thing I saw was my car crash into another car and. And then I went flying thru the windshield. I saw a bright light. Night, Night Cassie Jane Marrow.

 ****************Author's Note*******************

160 reads!! WOW Thank you so much you guys!

Lets try to get 17 votes

   and

12 comments!!!

Love,

  Katie <3