Chapter 30

I woke up to a someone phone going off. I didn't recognize the ringtone. "Ugg Niall. Answer the damn phone." I sad the shifted in the bed so that I was out of Niall's arms. I felt him sit up in the bed then the phone stopped ringing.

"Hello?" He answered. He said it in his deep sleepy voice, which sounded kinda sexy. "Wait! Wait! Slow down. I cant understand you...... We are what?....When?.....How?.....Why me? She will be crushed!.....Alright fine!...Bye." Then the phone called ended.

I felt Niall wrap his arms back around my waist as he pulled me back to his body. I snuggled my head back up into his chest.

"Ni, who was that called? Is everything okay?"

"It was nothing. Don't worry. I promise." He said into my ear and wiped a piece of my hair from my face to behind my ear. "Now. Are you hungry Love?" He lifted my chin with the tips of his fingers so that our eyes met each other's.

"yeah but that means we have to get up out of bed and I don't want to." I said then snuggled even closer up to Niall.  I heard him laugh then I felt really light. Niall picked my up bridal style and was carrying me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. And may I add, he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Niall I want to go back and lay down in my bed." I said as he sat me down on the kitchen island. I flopped over on the counter and curled up into a ball.

"But then you wont be able to eat the pancakes I am planning on making." he said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

Niall started to make the pancakes while I was still in my same position on the counter top. I closed my eyes cause tiredness took over.

"FUCK!" I heard Niall yell. I quickly jumped off the counter and ran over him. He was holding his hand and cursing under his breathe.

"Babe, what happened?" I grabbed his hand to inspect it. I turned his hand over and saw a blister forming on the side of his hand. "Come on." I said as i dragged him over to the sink. I turned on the tap and ran cold water. I pulled his hand under the running water.

"Uhh SHIT! CASSIE THAT HURTS!!" he tried to pull his hand away from the water but I held his hand there. He started to jump up and down trying to help with the pain. 

"Niall! Stand still. You are only going to make things worse." I turned the water off and lightly dried his hand off with a towel. I heard him wince when the towel touched his forming blister. "I am going to go get the first aid kit. Just stay her i will be right back." I said then ran up the stairs to my bathroom. I grabbed the kit then started to run back down the stairs.

But because I was cursed with the gift of being a klutzy. Instead of walking down the stairs like I intended, I ended up tumbling down the stairs.

"Cass! Are you okay?" Niall said as he ran over to me.

"Umm yeah. I think so." i rubbed my head then stood up. "Okay, lets get your  hand wrapped up." I said then pulled out some bandages. 

I sprayed some stuff on the wound so it wouldn't get infected. When I sprayed it on and Niall screamed a little at the pain it left him in. I put the bandages on and put the kit on the counter. Niall followed me back into the kitchen. he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around so that we were face to face now.

Niall pressed his forehead against mine and pulled me even closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me on the tip of my nose.  Then he put his lips at mine as your lips moved in sync to each other.  his tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues started a battle with each other. But then I pulled away from him.