Chapter 21

*****************

Hello! I really need you guys to comment and vote on this story! And after you read this chapter can you please go onto YouTube and listen to the song Lego House by Ed Sheeran. It is my absolute favorite song ever!

Okay last chapter was full of drama. So I am going to "recap" the last part of the chapter so you can remember!

*********************

"Thank you Niall." I said to him. He just kinda stood there for a little bit then he broke the silence.

" I am sorry"

"Niall, it is fine We can just eat some Fruit Loops." I said with a small laugh.

"No! Not about the pancakes. Well I am sorry about that, I almost burned your house down. But that wasn't what is was saying sorry about."

I just looked at him with pure confusion.

"Look. Can we just talk?" Niall asked.

__________________________________

I shook my head yes and waited for Niall to start talking. But he didn't say anything. We just stood there all awkwardly. We didn't look at each other or say anything.

"Can you go upstairs? Harry is sleeping on the couch and if he wakes up and sees me talking to you, he will...well...kill me." Niall said while he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"Sure." I said and headed towards the stairs. I got to the second step when I swept off my feet. I was placed over someone's shoulder. I assumed it was Niall, but then I noticed the shoulder I was on was bare. The person was shirtless.

"You are not going up there right now and especially with Niall." They said as the walked away from the stairs. I looked up at the guy's hair and noticed curls.

"Oww! Harry! You are hurting me! Put me down! Oww oww oww! Stop that hurts!" I said but completely lied. I just said that so he would put me down and it worked.

He sat me down and placed his hands on my shoulders. "oh my gosh Cass I am sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I tried to keep a serious look on mmy face like i was actually hurt. Soon Niall was over at my side with Harry trying to comfort me from the pain.

"Cass, are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Niall said I kept my head down so he had to get really close to my face to even see me. When I saw his face and I gave him a quick wink. Then he caught on. "Umm Harry go get her an ice pack please." Harry fell for it then ran into the kitchen.

Then I smiled at Niall and we bolted up the stairs up to me room. I shut the door and locked it so Harry wouldn't be able to get in. Soon enough I heard feet running up the stairs. The some one banging on the door and jiggling at the door nob. "CASSIE JANE MARROW! OPEN THS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"Shhh Harry! You will wake up Macy!" that seemed to get him to shut up.

"I want both of you back down stairs in 20 minutes I am not kidding!" Then he left the door and I listened to his footsteps disappear down the hall. I turned around to face Niall but then we both busted out laughing.  We finally recovered from our laughing fit and I went and flopped down on my bed.  I crawled in under the covers and got all comfy. Niall came and sat down on the edge of the bed right next to my legs. I opened my mouth to say something but Niall bet my too it.

"Cassie, I am sorry. Sorry I yelled at Ed last night. Sorry that I made him leave. Sorry yelled at you over Skype. Sorry I have been treating you like crap. Sorry I-"