Chapter 28

*****CASSIE'S POV*****

I knew Niall thought I was asleep to because he turned the computer off. Then pulled my closer to him. I acted like I was asleep cause I was felt something. Something that I could tell him about.

I noticed that Niall's breathing became even and constant, signaling that he fell asleep. I shifted a little bit in the bed, careful that Niall wouldn't wake up.  I looked down at my toes.  Then. Then  made my toes move.

A smile erupted on my face. I even let out a small shriek. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't wake Niall up. But think I did cause he stirred in the bed.

"Cassie? What happened? Did you have a bad dream or something?" he sat up like I was and wrapped an arm around me.

"No. Actually a good dream. A really good dream." I said then layed back down. I saw Niall shake his head a little then layed back down next to me.

"Oww! Niall that hurt!" Niall sat up and looked at me.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew something was up!"

"W-what are talking about?" shit. He knew that about it.

"I am talking about this!" then he kicked me again in the legs.

"Oww Niall that- I mean. Talking about what?" 

"Cass! it is okay! Heather told me that this might happen! She saw something on the screen. She told me not to tell you tho cause it could have been wrong. But it was right!" I sat up then he hugged me.

"I knew you were a fighter." He whispered into my ear. I couldn't help but let a tear fall from my eye.  

" I am tired. And I really want to get some rest." I said then Niall let go from our hug then looked at me in the eyes.

He then placed his lips onto mine and kissed me. I kissed him back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip then I opened my mouth slightly as he put his tongue in my mouth. When he found my tongue they started to wrestle. The kiss was getting really heated. I felt Niall smile through the kiss. He pulled my closer to him an put his hands on my lower back. My hands found their way up to his hair. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled at the ends a little, then I heard Niall let out a small moan. I smiled into the kiss. I felt Niall give my butt a little squeeze. I let out a quite little yelp. I felt him laugh a little. Then I pulled away from the kiss for some air. Niall pressed his forehead against mine.

"You better get to sleep, since you are so tired." he whispered in a very sexy voice that gave my shivers.

"How the hell do you expect me to sleep now?" I asked him. He let out a small laugh then layed down pulling me done with him. I turned on my side and Niall pulled me closer to him so we were now spooning. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

_______________________________

I woke up so see that Niall wasn't in the bed next to me like he was every morning.

"Niall?" I said. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I felt a hand on mine.

"I'm right here, Babe" I turned to the other side of the bed and saw Niall. He grabbed my hand and sat up on the bed next to me. "You know we have to tell Heather." He said with a sympathetic tone.

I let out a sign then nodded my head yes. "Has she come in yet?" I asked. And almost on cue Heather walked in.

"Hey baby girl! How are you feeling?" She asked as she handed me my morning medicine and a cup of water. I took the pill and gulped the water done.