Chapter 33

I walked back down stairs to see everyone but Harry sitting at the kitchen table playing Go Fish.

"hey love! We were just about to start anther round. You two can join if want." El said as he shuffled the deck of cards.

"yeah sure. I think That would be fine." I said. I looked over at Zayn to see a hurt expression in his eyes. I really have to talk to him before they leave. I never thought he felt that way. I really had to set thing straight and make everything alright.

I walked over to the table and sat between Niall and Zayn. can someone yell 'awkward' any louder?

El passed out the cards and we started the game. It was my turn to ask so i asked Zayn cause he had the most cards.

"Z, do you have any 3's?" he sighed then handed me 3 cards. "Haha! I got a match!" i said then placed the 4 cards out in front of me on the table.

I was waiting my turn to ask when I felt a hand on my upper thigh. I looked to the side where the hand was. I looked at him in with my eyes wide. He gave me a smirk then looked back at his cards. I reached under he table and swatted his hand away off of me. I heard him sigh. I smiled knowing I won. But maybe I spoke to soon. Zayn's hand returned to my upper thigh. I let out a shriek. Everyone turned towards me and looked at me all confused.  

"You alright Cass?" Zayn asked all concerned. How dare he act like that. he is acting like this with my boyfriend sitting right next me. His hand was still on my upper thigh, and he started to move it farther up. Zayn was acting like this whole thing isn't even happening.

"Ohh ummm yeah. I just need t go upstairs for  second. I umm forgot to go something. I will be right back." i quickly got up from my seat and ran upstairs. I heard Niall and Zayn both calling after me but I ignored both of them. I went into my room and shut the door behind me.

I tried to calm my breathing down. I found out that me best friend has strong feelings for me. And I am dating one of his best mates. when me and Zayn broke up he said he was fine with it. Ad now he is saying he wasn't okay with it. And they are both leaving tomorrow for almost a year. what the hell have I got myself into?

"Baby please open the door. I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Zayn's voice said followed by some knocks on the door. I got up from sitting on the floor and walked over to the door. I opened it slowly and looked down at the ground. once he door was fully open I walked over to my be and sat down on the edge.

Zayn shut the door and sat down next to me on the bed. We sat in silence then he spoke up.

"I mean what I said to you this morning." he said. I looked at him in confusion. "Cass, I regret letting you go. I wish you were still mine." he said. My eyes shot back down to the floor.

"Cassie say something please." he begged but i still didn't say anything. "Just- just tell me you don't hate me." he said with a little sigh.  

" Z, I don't hate you. i am just...just confused."

"About what?" He asked.

"About everything! Why would you wait a year and a half to tell me you regret it!?  Why now? You haven't acted like this before! You know I love Niall! You cant just say stuff like that to a girl! Why haven't you said something before!? Maybe you should have before I moved on! The night we agreed on it you said you thought it was a good idea. And now you say you regret it!  I am confused Zayn! CONFUSED!"

"CASSIE, I WANTED DO WHAT EVER MADE YOU HAPPY! I THOUGHT MAYBE I WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT IT TOO! BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE SHIT! I SHOULDNT HAVE LET YOU GO! IT HURTS TO SEE YOU HAPPY WITH NIALL! CAUSE I WANT HIM TO BE ME! BUT NIALL MAKES YOU HAPPY SO I TRY TO LET IT BE! BUT I CANT TAKE I ANYMORE, CASSIE! I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! GOD DAMIT!" he yelled he stood up and threw a pillow at the wall.

Only Time Could TellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara