LXXX - Come In

No Rolijah scenes, sorry. :P But you guys are gonna love the next two. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eighty

I couldn't find Elijah, but right now, he wasn't my biggest problem. Klaus went after Mikael, and apparently, had almost killed Davina and her friend in the process. Now, Mikael had taken Cami and was gone. Klaus sent me the address, and I went there as quickly as I could.

By the time that I got to the cottage, Klaus, Cami, and Mikael were all gone.

"Kaleb!" I shouted, standing at the doorway. "Kaleb, I know you're here! You need to invite me in!"

"I can't," I heard him say as he came into the room that the front door came into. "I don't own the house."

"You don't have to own it, you just have to invite me in," I told him.

"Why? You're Klaus' friend. He wants her dead, why don't you?"

I growled a little. "Kaleb! She is like a daughter to me! I'll take care of Mikael, but I need to make sure she's safe first!" I shouted at him. "Now let me in before I knock this building down!"

He didn't seem intimidated. He just smiled at me. "God, I missed that temper of yours. You certainly know how to get things done, don't you, sweetheart?"

My eyes widened a little as I backed away from the door.

Finn... Elijah told me that he said that Kol was brought back too...

"Kol?" I whispered.

He smiled a little wider. "Come in."

With that, I ran into the cottage and hugged him about as tightly as I could.

"Woah, woah," he said, gently taking my arms off of him. "Fragile body there, love."

I smiled widely, but the smile soon faded. "Kol, I'm sorry. I tried to bring you back, I really did."

"I know you did," he said. "We don't need to talk about that right now, we need to wake her up," he told me, gesturing to Davina.

I walked over to her and laid a hand on her shoulder, then shut my eyes and whispered an incantation.

She had a concussion, that was why she wasn't waking up. I bit my lip and said the incantation a little louder, and I heard Davina's heart speed up for a moment. She was going to be fine. The spell would make her heal faster, and make her wake up within a few minutes.

"She'll be alright," I told him, opening my eyes. "I would stay, but I need to go and find Mikael. I need to make sure that he doesn't harm Cami."

He nodded once to me. "I'll look after her."

I turned and went to the door, then turned back to look at him. "And, Kol... If you hurt her, I won't kill you. But I will make sure that you'll pay for it. Do you understand?"

He licked his lips, then swallowed and nodded to me. "I won't hurt her."

I nodded. "Good."

I turned and left, running through the forest and attempting at tracking Klaus' scent.

By the time that I found him, he was being attacked by at least fifty different humans. It seemed that they were having a little party, and Mikael had intruded upon them. He had compelled them all to keep on attacking Klaus, and not stop until they were all dead. It wouldn't stop Niklaus, but it would delay him for an hour or so. Mikael wasn't an idiot. He would be completely gone for good by now if he were.