CIII - Best Story Ever Written

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

So sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. It's mainly just because of exams and final assessments. :/ Ugh. I hate school.

This is kind of a filler, the next ones will be way better. ;D

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One Hundred & Three

"What on earth happened to you out there?" Elijah asked, likely confused as to why I suddenly realized what was wrong. He walked up to me, and took my hand in his gently. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, Elijah, I 'm fine," I told him, squeezing his hands a little in assurance. "I remembered a time from when my parents were still alive," I said, and saw both of them glance at each other in worry and confusion. I walked over to the bookcase beside my room, and searched through the books until I found an old grimoire I had acquired from the witches in Italy. "I've seen this happen once before, but I completely forgot about it until now."

"What do we need to do?" Klaus asked.

"I need to do some research, but you need to go home and stay with Hope," I told him. "Eva might regain control of her body. That's what happened last time. And Hope is currently one of the strongest and most vulnerable witches in this city. Hope will be a goldmine for that woman," I explained. "You need to look after her in case Eva does appear to come after her."

Klaus nodded, then swallowed. "Rose, what happened last time?"

I looked up at him, and closed the book. I needed to be honest with them, no matter how terrible the truth really was.

"Antonio, the soul that took over the body, and Trevor, the original owner of the body, had a full on war in their subconsciousness," I swallowed. "And Trevor won. He quite literally consumed Antonio's essence. He almost took my parents down with him, but they killed him before he could hurt anyone else. Needless to say, we never saw Antonio again," I bit my lip, looking down.

"Who was Antonio, Rose?" Klaus asked, his brow furrowed. He was worried. He knew what talking about my life before I met them did to me. And he could tell that this subject was especially painful.

"He was my uncle," I said, sighing. "He was my only family other than my parents. And they left me right after he did."

Elijah looked at me in concern, coming to stand by me and take my hand once again. "Do you think Rebekah can fight Eva... And win?" Elijah asked, his brow furrowed.

"Only with our help," I said. "Eva is sadistic. She doesn't just want to get power from those kids, she likes taking it. She enjoys it. And she will have no problem killing anyone that stands in her way."

Klaus nodded slowly, seeming very bothered at how grim the situation could be. "I'll meet you both at the abattoir tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to settle this issue once and for all."

He left the apartment, and I was left alone with Elijah. I continued reading the books for about ten minutes, making sure that I knew exactly what I needed to do. It was likely that Eva wouldn't regain control of her body within the next few days, Rebekah still had a little while. We could perform the ritual tomorrow. I was still looking at the books, but Elijah decided to distract me. He came up beside me with a greatly concerned expression.

"Roseia, I hope you know that I can always tell when you lie," he said, moving slightly closer to me. "Now, I need you to answer this question honestly. Are you alright?"