Chapter THREE

Nothings been popping really yet because i wanna get more into the story. But comment on how you feel or inbox me with ideas. I wanna hear your thoughts.

Follow me on Instagram: @_Taaylorbee

Lala's POV

Me: You guys down for some pizza?

Dede: Pizza Hut!

Lele: Dominoes!

Me: hell no, Papa Johns. I pay so i choose!

Dede: Rock, paper scissors the only way to solve it!!

Me: Lets do it!!

All three of us set our hands and was ready! My mom sat there watching us. She just laughed and smiled at how foolish we could be. John cams down the stairs smiling and sat next to my mother. Were we really going at it over where we should get the PIZZA from?

Lele: Moma, you call it.

Mom: Okay. ROCK, PAPPER SCISSORS!

Dede: Ohhhh yaaaa! I won! I won!

Me and Le just sat there with a shity look on our faces. Like how the hell this little bastard beat us.

Mom: Want me to drive since you two dont know your way around? Speaking of that, get familiar with things because soon you two will drive to school.

Lele: Yeah mom drive & we gotcha!

We all grabbed some shoes and a jacket. I picked up my phone and so did Lele. Dede grabbed his iPod. Mom got the keys and we left.

John left too. He was going to handle some 'business'. We got into separate cars and left.

We blasted RichGang: Million Dollar on the radio. All of us song along. Well except for mom. She says that music is noise.

She got that million dolla....

Million dolla, UHHH. UHHH. UHH

All i wanna do is touch her!

( hope these the right lyrics😂 )

Lele: Were putting this on Vine!

Lele pulled out her phone and Vined us being silly. Dede was all in the camera yelling 'million dollar, 7 figure,nigga rich' i was joked, bruh!

As mom drove and the rest of us laughed at the Vine we just made, i got a text from this 337 area code number. I was like... Who the hell is this?

Me: What area code is 337

Mom: Thats here in California.. Compton?

I didnt know California's area code at first... Now i have an idea of who this could be. It was Toren no doubt. But how did he get my number?

~ text messages ~

337-266-0967: Hey lit Mama 😎

Me: Must be Toren from the park ..

Toren: You knowing it. But whats good with you La?

Me: Riding to pick up a pizza with my fam. Whats poping on your end?

Toren: just got doooeedd with my bros

Me: Sweet. So since your gonna be picking me up tomorrow dont you think i should get to know you a little more?

Toren: Of course. Ill give you a phone call tonight.

Me: Wanna come over and chill? Dont get the wrong impression bout it.

Toren: 😌 alright La. Text me when you get home & ill slide through.

~ end of texting conversation ~