Chapter NINE

Lala's POV

Lele came in my room shaking my arm. Rocking me back & fourth ruffly.

Me: STOP BITCH.

Lele: Get up its 6:30 girl!!

I looked at my phone and saw that Toren was still on my line.

Me: Toren, you there?

Toren: Yes ma'am. Goodmorning

Me: Goodmorning snore-a lot!

Toren: *laughs* Ill see you at school, love.

Me: Okay.

I hung up the phone and put it on charge. I raced to the bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. When i got out it was 6:47.

I washed and brushed my teeth. I put on my favorite lotion and perfume last. Then I went to my closet and picked out the perfect outfit.

I had ripped high wasted jean shorts with a red belt, a black YMCMB shirt with white letters, my Bulls snapback, and my black sandals.

I went to my mirror and put on red lipstick and eyeliner. My braces even matched. I had my red and black rubber bans in.

I walked down stairs and saw Lola and Lele eating. Dede was coming downstairs with my phone in his hands.

Dede: here, your boyfriend texted you. He said he wants some coochie.

Mom: Keep talking like that little fucker and im gonna beat your ass!!

Dede sat at the table and ate his bacon that my mom fixed. Lele giggle in Dede face teasing him.

My mom turned around and out her hands on her hips then looked at Lele.

Mom: your not too old to be beat also so dont get it twisted.

Lele: Whatever.

Lola, me and Dede laughed. I picked up my phone and checked the time. I was 7:12.

Me: Lets go. Were gonna be late.

I bit into my bacon on last time and picked up my cell phone and book bag and my car keys.

Lola and Lele rushed behind me and got into their cars.

Lola: Follow behind me.

We got behind her and she lead us to the school. We pulled up at 7:34. We parked aside each other and got out.

As im looking around, dudes licking their lips and hoes where mugging us. I didn't give a fuck though.

I closed my car door and walked to the hood of my car and leaned against it. Lele and Lola came over and did the same.

Lola: Bet this chick looking for her man Toren.

Me: hes not my man and No!

I was looking for Toren though. I wanted to see him badly. The parking lot was full of people and cars. Everyone was just posted and talking. A lot of people were staring at me and Lele since we were new and FLY!

This guy walked over to us smirking. He was at 5'11, light skin, swagg, and he had tatoos.

The guy: Hey Lola. Introduce me to your new friends.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me showing his pearly white teeth.

Lola: This is my friends Lala and Lele. Lele and Lala this is my friend Jordan that i told you about.

Lele: Hey Jordan

Me: Hi Jordan

Jordan: Hi Lala. Nice to meet ya and im digging this accent. Your from New Orleans?