Chapter21 "Say hi to Madison"

Toren's POV

I got a call from Morgan (my baby mama) she said that Madison pulled a coffee pot off the stove and it fell on herself.

I rushed to the hospital as quick as i could. I sat in the waiting room for about an hour.

Finally the doctor came out.

Doctor: Family of Madison Adams?

Morgan: Thats us!

We got up and went over to the doctor.

Dr.Malen: Your child has second degree burns on her legs and arms. She will be treated with some medicine. But i will need the parents to talk to Ms.Yates about your child.

Ms.Yates (construction work) walked over to us and sat. We did the same. The doctor went back into the room.

Ms.Yates: Hi. Can you tell me exactly what happened to your daughter this morning miss.

Morgan: She had got up because she couldn't sleep. I heard moving around so i told my boyfriend to get up and check. Then i heard Maddy screaming. When I went down stairs, there was coffee everywhere!

Me: Ma'am, thats a lie. Maddy is too short to reach it, no one has HOT coffee on the stove while there sleep. And she wouldn't have got out her bed and went to the kitchen.

Morgan: Shutup Toren!! You sound crazy.

Ms.Yates: your court date will be in three days. I don't think Madison is safe with you. If you cant prove that your a fit mother, then the father will be given full custody of Madison Tori Adams.

Ms.Yates left after that. Morgan leg was shaking and she looked pissed. I was ready to slap her and punch the nigga she was with. I know that story wasnt the truth!

Im gonna get my daughter out of that house before something wreak less happens again. I walked to the room and got Maddy out he bed.

Maddy: Hi daddy!

She jumped into my arms. I hugged and kissed her. I was so happy that she was okay. I noticed that she had bruises on her legs and back.

Me: Maddy what happened?

Maddy: Mommy's mean boyfriend hit me.

Me: Maddy what else do he do to you?

The entire time Ms.Yates was sitting there recording the whole thing.

Maddy: He touches me.

Me: Where does he touch you?

Maddy: Down there.

Maddy pointed to her private area.. I was angry as hell now!

Me: Stay here, im coming right back. Do not move!

I power walked back into the waiting room. I punched the guy right in his face!

Me: IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU!

I turned around and got madison.

I carried her out of the hospital. She had plenty of clothes and toys at my house so she was okay.

Ten minutes later we arrived at McDonalds. I bought her some breakfast since it was 9 in the morning now. She sat in her car seat and ate.

I drove to the house and helped her out. She ran to the door leaving me behind.

Me: Wait for daddy.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. I saw Lala sitting on the sofa. She got up and smiled when she saw Madison.

Me: Maddy come here, its some one i want you to meet.

Madison came running out the kitchen.

Madison: Yes dwaddy?

Me: Maddy this is Lala. Call her Ms.Lala. Shes daddy's friend. Say hi.

Maddy: Hi.

Madison's shy around new people. I could tell that Lala liked kids. She couldn't take her eyes off her and her smile never dropped.

Lala: Shes beautiful. She looks just like you.

Me: I know. She's almost all i have.

Maddy went back into the kitchen and ate. I sat next to Lala and told her everything that happened. She was fine with Maddy staying with us. I knew for a fact that i would have Madison after this court date.

Lala: Lets take her somewhere tomorrow.

Me: Like where?

Lala: The zoo, chucky cheeses and the park. It would be nice.

Me: Its a plan then. But what should we do tonight?

Lala: We get movies from Red-box and have a movie night.

Me: You always have great ideas. Ill go pick up the movies.

Lala: Ill be in charge of the food tonight.

Me: Need any money?

Lala: I have about 20$ .

Me: Take this just in case.

I handed her another 20$ just in case she had to pick up more things.

Me: As for now, I'm taking a nap. I'm tired!

Lala: me too!

Maddy came out the kitchen and crawled into my lap. I brung her upstairs and put her in her bed. Madison had her own room and play room. I went all out for my baby girl.

Lala and I went back to bed after Madison was sleep. I pray that everything goes back to normal. I want to live happy with my two girls and no drama! But i know thats impossible as long as I'm in this drug business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to proof read all this and now I'm tired. Tomorrow all i have to do is proof read then ill update the rest of the chapters.

- Vote & Comment please

Ps: Sorry if the chapters are short