Chapter eight

Sunday Morning ....

Toren's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked. I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I slipped on my house slippers and walked down to the kitchen.

I walked in and saw my mom cooking breakfast. I smiled because she was cooking my favorite. I was guessing she let herself in my house.

Me: Morning ma.

Lisa: Goodmorning sweety.

She sang. I went over to the stove to take a look. She was cooking bacon, pancakes and eggs. She had home made orange juice too!

Me: Looking good.

Lisa: Sit. Ill fix your plate.

I sat at the kitchen table and got on Instagram. I strolled down my timeline and liked a couple of pictures.

I saw a picture of Lola, Lele and Lala and it made me smile. I guess ill make her smile this morning too.

I went to my messages and texted Lala a warming "goodmorning" text message.

Me: Goodmorning beautiful 😘

She wakes up earlier than me so she'll reply soon.

Lisa: Hurry up and eat. Church starts at 9.

I nodded my head as i dug into my breakfast. With in 10 minutes i was done. I went upstairs and got prepared for church.

Tonya was walking through the front door as i was in the living room mirror fixing my tie.

Me: Hmm. Finally home?

Tonya: Dont start.

Me: Lucky i didnt let ma know about that shit you pulled last night.

She rolled her eyes and took two steps up the stairs then walked back to me and rolled her eyes. WOW!!!

Lisa: Are you coming to church with us this morning?

Tonya: Im tired. Go with out me.

Lisa: When i get back ill pick you up and take you home. Lock up. We'll be back at 11:30.

Mom grabbed her keys and i followed her to her truck that i bought her.

I got in the passenger side and we were off to church. I needed a lil Jesus in my life.

Tonya's POV

I waited until my mom got all the way down the street to text Keith. Keith is my boyfriend i met at the mall about three months ago.

He started off really cool then he began to get kind of bossy, then aggressive. Now from time to time he hits me. Its nothing serious, he's bipolar and has a short temper.

We love each other thought so it doesn't matter. Every other Sunday he comes over when my mom leaves and when shes at work.

Right now im at Toren's house so i texted him the directions their.

Toren doesn't know about him and he never will! Keith is in a gang that doesnt really get along with OC6 (Toren's gang).

*knock* *knock*

I ran down stairs and opened the door. Keith didnt say a word to me, he just crashed his lips into mine.

He was squeezing my ass and everything. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.

I wasnt a virgin anymore but it still hurts when i have sex. Keith was a first. I never enjoy having sex with him but i don't wanna upset him.

So were in my room. Im laid on my back and he's on top of me. He started at my lips and worked his way down to my neck.