Chapter13

I dont believe, that we were put together... Not to be together. And i dont believe, that anyone out their, that can love me better

I dont belive that you know how much i miss seeing your pretty smile. Of course we had our ups and downs but i gotta have you around me.

- Dondria

I woke up and i could barely see anything for about 3 seconds. When my eyes adjusted, they landed on my mother, Diego, and Lele sitting around me with tears in their eyes.

My mom looked up and saw me staring at her. I tried to move but the head ache was too bad!!

Mom: Just relax sweety. Stay calm, your okay.

Her voice made me feel better instantly. Lele got up and slowly walked over to me and sat on the hospital bed with me.

Lele: Im sorry Lala. I really am! This would have never happened if i would have just broken the fight up.

Me: Its okay. Im not mad at you for nothing. You were protecting me.

Lele: I didnt do a great job at it.

Lele put her head down and walked out the room crying hard as hell. I hated to see my sister feeling guilty and sad!

I talked to Diego and my mom for awhile longer than it hit me.

Me: Mom, where's Percy? Where's Toren??

Mom: Percy's outside. Ill go get him. Toren is too

My mom got up and left. When she came back, Percy was with her with flowers, a teddy bear, and a card in his hand with balloons.

Percy: I know you might hate me right now but im truly sorry! Im sorry i wasn't their to stop it. Im sorry, Lala!

Me: Its okay, Percy. Im not mad and i dont hate you.

Percy: *smiles* i got this for you

He put the things on side of the bed and kissed my four head.

Me: How long was I sleep?

Mom: Two days. You have a huge cut in the top of your head. One of the girls hit you with a crowbar. I dont know what the hell they got that from if you guys where in the lunch room!

Me: Oh my gosh, i cant remember the fight that much but i remember hearing you guys voices.

Percy: I been spending every night here with you. You havent been alone.

Mom: and Lala its something i wanna tell you.

Me: Tell me.

Mom: I know this may be heavy on you right now but i have to go away from six months. Your step father got into some trouble with another gang and we must leave. We left you guys money. Ill be taking Dede with me too. You will be staying with Percy or Toren and Lele is staying with Lola until i come back.

Me: No! Your not leaving me! You promised you would-

Mom: I know but i have to. Its for your safety.

Me: Leave.

Mom: What?

Me: you heard me.. Leave! Now

My mom got up and walked out. A tear fell from my left eye. Percy moved close to me and whipped it away.

Me: So im staying with you for six months?

Percy: i guess so. We had came to an agreement on it yesterday. But if you want, you can stay with Lola or Toren.

Me: No! I wanna be with you.