Chapter FOUR

Follow me on Twitter @noAverage_Slim

~ Next morning ~

Leles POV

Last night was fun. We got doooeed together with the guys and watched movies. I was totally feeling Sam.

He was a cool guy. Couldnt keep his hands to himself though. Every now and then he would try to reach for my goodies but i would always stop him.

Yeah, im a huge freak that loves sex but i have limits. I don't let just any guy go off in my pants. Decides, i only had sex with one person 12 times. Sam has to work for it if he wants it.

But anyway, when i woke up... I didnt know where i was. I looked around and could hardly see because of the sunlight.

But then i remembered that we had moved. I was looking for light green walls but i saw light purple walls. I had green walls in my old room.

This was my first morning waking up in this house and it felt so different. I looked to my left and didnt see Lala.

I automatically got up then. I walked down the hall into Dede's room and mom's room but they wasn't there. I was now scared!

I rushed down the steps and saw Dede watching "Ant Farm" and i calmed down instantly. Too much has happened to us in the past so when things like that happen.. I always panic.

Me: Morning Dee. Wheres La?

Dede: Shes outside with someone talking

I remembered that Lala and I no longer share rooms either. It was gonna take me time to adjust to my new life. I guess ill go outside with my sister and see who she's talking to.

I went back upstairs and did my morning routine. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and put a little water on my hair to make it curl.

I went back down stairs and heard laughing coming from the porch. Who was Lala talking to at 11 in the morning?

I opened the front door and saw this light skinned girl with green eyes sitting next to Lala.

The girl: Hi. You must be Lele?

She reached out her hand offering a hand shake. I shook the girls hand and smiled. She was really pretty.

Lala: Lola is this my sister i told you about. Lele this is Lola. She lives two houses down from us. I was sitting out here and she stopped by. She goes to Crenshaw High School... The school we'll be going to.

Me: Thats great. Its nice to meet someone around our age thats a female!

Lola: What do you mean ?

Lala: We met these guys name Toren, Gunna and Sam. Those are the only people we know around here.

Lola: They are like the most cutest and poplar guys at our school! They drive nice cars, live nice, dress nice but their players. Be aware. But i do have a crush on one of em!

Lala: Its nothing like that. Were all just cool. But Toren has a thing for me and Sam has a little something for Lele. Gunna asked did we have another twin and i said i would find him someone.. But who do you have a crush on?!?

Lola: i have a crush on sexy Gunna... and Me perhaps? I been crushing on him since my freshman year.

Me: and you haven't told him YET?

Lola: Im a classy girl. They are attracted to the ghetto, big booty girls. No offense. But obviously thats not true.

Me: Wow.

Lola: But yeah so i never said two words to none of them. I doubt that they even noticed me before.

Lala: That will all change Monday for school.