Chapter 11

Toren's POV

Lala didnt know that she was being tested to see if she's really loyal. I told Lele and Lola to keep this secret to themselves.

Me and Monica don't have anything going i do fuck her sometimes.

I might kiss her, get my dick sucked up and fuck her when her mom not home but its nothing more. She been saying I got her pregnant but thats a fucking lie. I know i wraps it up!

I been trying to call Lala since the last bell of the day rang but she rejects my calls and ignores my text messages. I called Lola and Lele too but they didnt answered.

Its now 7:30 so ill go over to her house. I just wanna apologize to her. I got in my car and did 45 to her house. I was hoping this test wouldn't push her away.

I pulled up and saw a midnight blue BMW in the driveway. Her mom must have company or something. I got out and walked to the door then knocked.

Their little brother Diego (Dede) came to the door.

Me: Whats up lil man, wheres Lala?

"dede stop answering the door without looking to see who it is!!"

I heard Lala yell. She pushed Dede out the door way then looked at me. Her face expression instantly changed.

Me: Hi Lala

Lala: What are you doing here,I'm busy.

Me: too busy to give me 5 minutes of your time?

Before she could answer, that nigga Percy walked to the door.

Percy: I came to see what was taking so long. Everything's cool?

Me: Everything A1 my nigga

Percy: Yeah, let you tell it.

Lala: Dont you two start. Percy ill be there in a few minutes.

Percy: Alrighty then,ma.

Percy walked away and went up the stairs. I watched him leave in disgust!

Me: Whats going on?

Lala: Its my business. Dont you have a girlfriend? Why are you so 'concerned' with me, huh?

Me: Because i messed up. You didnt deserve to be played over the way i did you. Can we start over Lala?

Me: Over my dead ass body. I have to go.

She tried closing the door but i stopped it with my foot.

Lala: Move!

Me: Talk to me

Lala: Were talking now. And besides, you had a chance. Goodbye Toren.

She closed the door right in my face. I kinda felt played and let down and upset. After what i did she still didn't give a nigga a chance.

I walked off and got into my car. I drove back to my crib in silence.

Percy's POV

Im sitting in Lala's bedroom looking at photos of her, her Cd collection, and all the stuffed animals. She's beautiful.

She had pictures of her riding a horse, cheerleading, playing basketball and soccer. I could tell she loved animals too. I just couldn't tell how no one had snatched her up yet!

She was beautiful, smart, down to earth, sexy, funny, goofy... Just everything a thug like me needed. As i was looking at a picture with her and some man, sitting on his lap, she walked in.

I turned her way and smiled. She smiled back at me showing those braces that drove me crazy.

Lala: Im back.

Me: good, you okay?

Lala: Yeah, I'm great! Enough studying for one day. I think my brain is swollen.

Me: *laughs* Who's the man in the picture?

Lala: Thats my dad. He died from a drive by over drug money. They wanted his friend but they couldn't get to him so they killed my dad.

Me: Damn, Lala. Im sorry to hear that.

I walked closer to her and sat her on the foot of the bed. I looked into her eyes feeling bad for even asking.

Lala: Its okay.

Me: So i see your very athletic.

Lala: Cheerleading, Gymnastic, Soccer, softball, and Basketball. YEP!

me: Thats whats good. I was never really into sports. But basketball. I never took it serious

Lala: Why not?

Me: Well at first i did but 3 years ago i got into a bad car accident and messed my leg up.

Lala: That sucks.

Me: Yeah..

Lala's POV

We laid there looking at the ceiling and talked about everything possible. I could tell that Percy was a thug, but i couldn't also tell that he was cool and sweet.

Percy: Its late, i should leave.

Me: Okay. Ill walk you out

We walked downstairs and I stopped in the door way. He pulled me to his car. I stood in his car window smirking at him. I aint wanna nigga to leave.

Percy: Ill see you tomorrow at school.

Me: Your picking me up, right?

Percy: You know i got you ma.

Me: Thanks for everything.

I placed a soft kiss on Percy's four head. He smiled at me and backed out the drive way. I walked inside, took a hot shower and fell asleep with my head in Lele's neck. I had told her to sleep in my room with me tonight.

Thats the way me and my sister always slept. Especially on nights we needed each other.