Chapter22 "bitch, its war!"

Unknown POV

That nigga Toren gone pay. Even if i have to take someone's life, he gone pay!! Who the fuck do he think he is?

I hope OC6 really about that life because im coming for the whole crew! They better be ready when i attack because im attacking like a fox. Quiet but strong.

First I'm gonna start off with his trap house. Then work my way up! Toren got it coming. BITCH ITS WAR!!

Toren's POV

Madison came in the room and woke us up. She was jumping on us saying she's bored. Shes three years old, how she know what bored means?

Lala got up and carried Madison back to her room. I heard her turn the cartoons channel on for her. I could hear Spongebob's voice from across the hall.

I decided to get up. I went into the bathroom to pee. I heard my phone ringing from inside the room.

Me: *yells* Get that for me!

I heard Lala say "Hello." After that i walked out the bathroom. Lala had a look on her face.

Me: What's wrong?

Lala: Adin called, he said that one of you guys trap houses got hit. Rush over to the one in Hitters..

When she said that i shot up!

Me: Lala get Madison dressed. You two are going over to my mom's for awhile. Something serious about to go down. And pack clothes just in case. Heres 300$

I put the money in her purse and she went into the other room. When she was done, she walked down stairs to where i was.

Lala: Be safe! Call me whenever everything is done. Dont text me!! Call!! I wanna hear your voice.

Me: I gotcha ma. Take care of Madison for me.

I gave her a kiss and left. I strapped up a little before i hit the road.

Lala's POV

I went upstairs to get Madison. I walked in the room and saw her watching tv.

Me: Lets go Madison. Were going to your grandma Lisa's house.

Madison: YAAAAY!! Can we get ice cream?

Me: Sure sweetheart.

I picked her up and grabbed both of our sacks. I put her in the carseat that Toren left and strapped her in.

I jogged to my side and put the bags in the passanger seat. I started the car and left. I called Ms.Lisa to let her know we were on our way there. She didn't ask any questions at all.

Before i went to her house, i stopped at Sonic to get Madison some icecream. I got her Vanilla swirl. 10 minutes later we reached Ms.Lisa's. i took Maddy out the car, got the bags and saw Tonya waiting for us at the door.

She greeted me with a huge. When i stepped inside, i put Madison down.

Ms.Lisa came from the kitchen and hugged me and gave Madison a kiss.

Tonya: I see Toren introduced you to Madison.

Me: Yeah, i love having her company.

Ms.Lisa: Well ill take care of Madison, you two girls catch up.

Me and Tonya went upstairs. I put my bag in her room. I sat on the bed and took my phone out my purse.

I checked to see if i had any missed calls. Toren haven't called yet so I'm good. I was trying to stay close by the phone just incase he called me.