Chapter28

Toren's POV

When i was sleep in the hospital, i could hear everyone talking to me. Tried my best to open my eyes but i couldn't. I even tried moving my fingers but i couldn't.

I felt someone in the room with me but i didn't know who it was. I tried moving my fingers and i failed. I tried one more time and I did it.

I could hear them moving in the leather chair. They must of saw me moving. Im guessing its Lala that was in the room with me.

Lala: Toren. Baby? Can you hear me? If you can wiggle your toes.

I wiggled my toes back and fourth. She called for the nurse. I finally managed to open my eyes. The first thing i saw was my beautiful Lala. Im hoping she isn't still mad.

Me: Lala.. *coughs*

Lala: Yes baby I'm here.

She grabbed my hand as a tear fell from her eye.

Me: I missed you.

Lala: Oh baby, i missed you too. I haven't left your side!

Me: I love you. I just wish you wouldn't have flashed out on me.

Lala: Forget about that. When you come home, we can start fresh. Thats all over baby, i just want you back home..

Me: When can i leave?

Lala: Some time today.

Me: Will i walk again?

Lala: Yes. But your gonna need my assistants for about a month.

Me: It doesn't matter. As long as i got.

Lala leaned to me and kissed my lips then smiled. A tear rolled down my cheek. She whipped it away for me.

Lala: Your lips are dry.

She reached in her purse and pulled out some Carmax. She softly put some on my lips. This is the reason i loved this girl so much.

Lala: All better.

The nurse came into the room.

Nurse: Your finally awake! Haha. So you can go home today. But first you need to take your pills.

I sat up in the bed and felt pain run down my leg.

Me: AUHHHH.

Lala: Whats the matter baby?

Me: My leg. It hurts like hell!

Nurse: Here. Take this and drink this water. You should feel better shortly.

I took the medicine she gave me. Then i drunk down the water.

Lala: Are you hungry?

Me: Yes. I haven't ate since i been in here.

Lala: Ill take you to get something to eat. Or would you like me to cook for you?

Me: Cooking would be nice.

Lala smiled. I could tell she been missing me. Even if she was right next to me, it wasn't the same hearing my laughter. I knew the feeling.

30 minutes later, my mom showed up with Tonya and Maddy. Madison walked to my bed a kissed my cheek.

Tonya and my mom gave me hugs. I missed them all.

Me: Wheres the crew?

Lala: They were here all last night. Everyone was tired so i told them they could leave. I have a surprise for you too.

Me: When can i see it?

Lala: When we get home.

I changed back into my regular clothes with Lala's help. I couldn't do anything for myself. She brushed my hair and other things of that nature.

If i wouldn't havd been stupid, we wouldn't be going through this. But maybe god wanted to bring us closer together. After she helped me get dress, she rolled me down to the car. She helped me in and we left the hospital.

Me: You sure you wanna cook? After all, you do have a lot of responsibility.

Lala: I want to do everything possible for you.

Madison: Mommy, I'm hungry.

Me: Mommy's gonna cook when we get to the house. Just be patient.

We pulled up to the house and she got the wheelchair for me. She helped me in and rolled me into the house. Even Madison had to help.

She held doors open, put on daddy socks and kept me company while mommy cooked.

As i was watching Ant Farm (which i hated) with Madison, Lala came in the door with the food.

She sat on the edge of the bed and fed me. She had cooked mash potatoes, steak and broccoli and cheese.

All this hard work showed me how much Lala cared for me. It made me fall deeper in love with her.

Lala's POV

The last three weeks have been hard. I have to work, come home and take care of Toren, take care of Madison and clean.

I been stressed. I don't know how much longer i can take this.