Chapter25 "Love faces"

Lala's POV

We been at home for about three hours now. Just watching movies on the sofa.

We were watching "Love&Basketball." The sex seen came on and everything got awkward. I looked away a bit and Toren moved my face in his direction.

He peeked my lips and I bagged away. But i moved back in for more. I started kissing him deeply. I tongues went to war for about two minutes.

Thats until Toren picked me up and carried to the bedroom. We continued to kiss! He threw me on the bed then climbed on top of me.

Toren: You sure you ready?

I nodded and Toren kissed me on my neck. He was all over my hot spot. We rolled over and i got on top.

I took my shirt off exposing my black lace bra. I leaned down and gave Toren a kiss. Before i left his lips, i gave his bottom lip a bite.

That drove him crazy. I laid down and Toren hovered over me. He took of my shorts then my panties. It felt weird because he couldnt take his eyes off me.

I pulled his gym shorts off and he took his boxer off too. I pulled his shirt from over his head and threw it across the room. Finally he took my bra off. At this time, we were both completely naked.

He went down and started eating me out. lord, it felt like i was in Heaven! He did that until i came. he ate every inch of it up.

Then he placed two fingers inside me. I moaned because it felt tight. My virgin ass took the pain though. The rotated his fingers all around my walls. It kind of hurted but it was a good pain. He fingered me until i came again.

Then Toren grabbed a Trojan condom out the night stand and i put it on for him. He leaned down a kiss me passionate. As we were kissing i felt him enter me slowly.

I let out a gasp in his lips from the pain. He sat there so i could get use to his size.

Toren: Damn, you tight ma.

I felt him push himself a little deeper. Then he started stroking.

The pain went to pleasure. I loved every moment of it. He moved slow then picked the past up. I started to moan.

You could hear his loud breaths, my soft moans, bed squeaks, and the head board knocking. I dug my finger nails all in his back and shoulders.

I came 10 times to his three. Toren started beating it up faster and faster. When i got ready to bust, he hit it slow. Then he whispered something in my ear.

Toren: Come for daddy.

Me: Oh shit, im bouta cummmm!

Toren and I both came together. He pulled out and laid beside me. We were breathing hard trying to catch our breath as we came down from our high.

I rolled on top of him.

Toren: Lala?

Me: Yea, bae?

Toren: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

Toren: I really mean it. I love you.

We looked eye to eye. I could tell that Toren was in love with me. He looked me in my eyes as he told me. Honestly i was in love with him too. This shit was a scary feeling.

Me: I know Toren. Im in love with you too.

Toren smiled a kissed me on my cheek. I loved that shit!

Toren: Go to sleep.

I rolled off him and we fell asleep naked. His body felt great against my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried getting into details as much as possible.

- What will happen next?

- Are there any upcoming surprises?

.... Vote & Comment please😊👌