Chapter14 "And it all falls down"

Lala's mom POV

I woke up from the car ride and me, dede and John were back in Louisiana.

John tapped us telling us to wake up. I got out the car and grabbed me and Dede's bags. I unbuckled his seat belt and carried Dede through the front door.

This time we lived in a better house. We still lived in Uptown, just a different section.

I put Diego in bed and went to the master bedroom. I took a long hot shower then jumped into bed. John did the same.

I couldnt get my girls off my mind. It if they knew that I was here because John was forcing me to prostitute, they would DIE!

I hated that i had to lie to them but it was for the best. Soon the girls will find out that i have Ad's and that Lola is their sister.

Lola is my child, she was adopted when she was just two years old. Shes a little older than Lala and Lele.

It was a rough time when all of them were little and i couldn't take care of them. I didnt wanna seperste my twins so i managed to keep those two.

I gave Lola up for adoption. When their dad came home he was angry as hell when i told him the news. That was the same day that he got killed.

He left the house trying to control his angry. He was at the corner store and got killed right there on spot.

Time will tell, not me. I moved away to keep from hurting my girls. I couldn't sleep with all with this on my mind. Everything was eating me up inside.

John had got up and left so i went down stairs in the living room. I pulled out my gun that i had for emergencies. I sat it in my lap and cried my eyes out.

Should i do it? My kids need me! What will happen to Diego? But its for the best. I put the gun up to my mouth and pulled the trigger!

* P O W *.