Chapter20 "I cant take it.."

I hope your enjoying my book so far. I have lots of drama and surprises coming in this chapter!!

- Comment

- Vote

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Lala's POV

We arrived back in California and Toren had been acting strange. I think its something on his mind. He went outside so i followed him when i was done unpacking.

When he heard the door open, he put the blunt out. I sat on his lap and looked into his eyes. He seemed worried. I could see it even if he was high.

Toren: Its something thats been bothering me. If were going to live together or take this any further you should know a couple of things about me.

Me: Tell me now.

Toren: I have a daughter. Shes three. Her name is Madison.

I knew it! I knew it had to be something big. He was acting too strange.

Me: Ok.

Toren: Your not angry?

Me: No, i cant be. But i am upset that your just deciding to tell me. On our first date you should have told me.

Toren: That was the day before yesterday. I didn't wanna put too much on your mind. Too much was going on.

Me: Your right but its cool. So when will i meet her?

Toren: Tomorrow. And its more.

Me: Oh shit, don't tell me your still with the baby mama!

Toren: No! Im a big time drug dealer. Me and the crew.

Me: I should have known. But im fine with it. I just don't wanna lose you to the streets.

Toren: You wont. Im here forever, baby!

I smiled and kissed Toren on the lips. The kiss turned into a very passionate kiss. Our tongues went to war with each other.

I pulled away after i bit his lip. That drove him crazy. Haha!!

Me: Lets go inside.

I grabbed his hand and he followed me into the house. We went into the bedroom and i took a shower. I got out and found Toren knocked out sleep. I undressed him and just left him in his boxers.

I took my shirt and shorts off and got under the covers with him. I put one leg on his body to fall asleep. We have been sleeping that way every night now.

I gave him a kiss and whispered goodnight into his ear. I put my head on his chest and i was out.

It was 3 in the morning when i heard Toren's phone ringing. Toren was too tired to move so i answered it.

*phone conversation*

Me: Hello?

Girl: Where's Toren?

Me: Who's speaking?

Girl: His baby mama now put Toren on the phone, its an emergency!

Me: Toren!! Someone wants you on the phone ... Here!

Toren took the phone and started talking.

Toren: What happened?

..........................

Toren: Im on my way!

Toren moved from under me and got dressed. He threw on some clothes and left without saying a word. I watched out the window and he drove away.

I was thinking to myself "what the fuck is going on?" I tried sleeping but i was too nervous.

I decided to call him. The phone rung, rung, rung but he never picked up. I was beginning to get more nervous.

I texted him and he didn't reply. So i called back again. He picked up on the third ring.

Toren: Yeah?

Me: Damn, can you tell me whats going on? You just left without saying a word.

Toren: Ill tell you when i make it there.

After that he hung up right in my face. I put the phone down and a tear dropped. What was so important that his baby mama had to call him three in the morning and he just left like that?

Was it too important to where he couldn't respond to my text messages and phone calls? I don't know if i can deal with the drama from the baby mama. Its too much for me.

She needs to know its certain limits to things. The only relationship those two should have if its about their baby Madison. Nothing more!

Ugh, this is too much. Im going back to bed. I laid there and within 15 minutes i dosed off to sleep.