Chapter12

I remember when my heart broke, i remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldnt take no more of you. I was sad & lonely.

- Keyshia Cole

Next morning for school ...

Lala's POV

I woke up at 6:30. I turned my alarm off and rolled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and Lele was their brushing her teeth. I did the same. After i was done with my morning routine, i walked to my closet.

Me and Lele were wearing matching outfits today. We both picked out denim shorts, white true religion V-necks, and our Bred 11's.

We had jewelry to match. I put on my eye liner and lip gloss. Lele did the same. I took my phone off charge and placed it in my bookbag.

*DING DONG* I heard the door bell ring. I kissed Lele on the cheek and went down stairs.

Me: Bye mom, bye Diego!

I opened the door and there was Percy. I hugged him and we went to the car. He opened my door and closed it for me. He jogged to his side then sped off.

We listened to Alicia Keys: Fire we make on our way to school. I sung along to myself. I heard Percy laugh a bit under his breath. I turned the music down then turned his way.

Me: Let me find out your laughing at me!

Percy: I thought it was kinda cute. So you think you can sing, la?

Me: No but i still do it. Can YOU sing?

Percy: Hell na, but i dont make a fool of myself by singing like im a pro at it!

Me: Shutup and drive.

I turned the song back on and turned back forward. Percy held my hand the remainder of the car ride. We pulled up in the parking lot and Percy came over to my side.

He opened the door and we walked hand and hand to breakfast together. I heard a couple of whores saying shit like "She just got here and she have a new nigga everyday!" And "i beat they fucking."

Percy told me to ignore it and i did just that. Usually i would have been slapped a bitch for playing with me! We were only friends, damn.

But anywho, we got our food and sat at the table with his buddies. Lola and Lele were sitting at the table with Toren and the guys.

We talked and laughed together. Until this female decided to bring that bullshit to our table.

The girl: Percy!! I know this not the hoe that got you tied up! Really? I expected better from you!

Percy: Tyra, this really not the fucking time girl. & mind yo damn business. Last time i checked, you wasn't my girl.

Me: And i dont know who you calling a hoe but bitch i would make your ass eat those words!

Tyra: Bitch please, you just sloppy seconds.

Thats when i got up and dived in on that stupid hoe! I threw punches in her face and slapped her head against the hard floor until i saw blood.

Lele rain over and started fighting her friend that tried to come over and hit me and Lola slapped a bitch then recorded the whole thing.

Percy ended up fighting some guy and Percy's gang was breaking everything up. Ty (Lola's brother) grabbed Lele and pulled her away from all the action.

Tyra's friend got up and came over to me. But before Lola could make a move someone hit her in the head. Thats when Tyra's friend (Monica) started punching me in the head.

Before i knew it, i had two bitches on top of me. I heard my sister screaming my name. I was trying my best to yell for Percy but he couldn't hear me.

Then i saw some guy pulling the girls off me. It was Toren to my rescue. He helped me up and took me out the lunch room.

Me: Wait, i have to get Percy out of there!! No, stop!!

Was all i was screaming. I got hit in the back of my head really hard as soon as i took a step back into the lunch room. About two minutes later i was out. I had a bad head ache and i couldn't remember any thing after i blacked out.

"Im here baby, im right here! " i could hear Percy saying over and over to me while holding my hand tightly!

"She's bleeding!!" I heard Lola say.

"We have to get her to the hospital!" I could hear Lele crying.

The rest just sounded like a big blur to me.

My eyes were half way open and i saw Toren standing over me.

I heard Lola, Tonya, Lele, and Percy's voice for sure. My eyes slowly closed and I was gone!

I couldnt hold on any longer.