Chapter30 "Winning your heart"

Lala's POV

Its been four days since I've been home. Toren calls and text me but i never answer. I told him i needed time to think and thats exactly what i wanted.

I havent been cheating or anything. I care about him too much to play with his feelings. I just been laid back.

Ive been staying with aunt Cassidy. Shes fine with it. I told her everything. Only communication that i have been having with Toren is because of Madison.

He drops her off to see me from time to time. He try's to pull slick moves but they never work. Im a women of my word.

I was sitting on the front porch with aunt Cass and drinking tea. Until i got a call from Toren. I decided to answer it. Completely ignoring him wasn't good.

Me: Yes?

Toren: Hhmm, hi. Lala.... I didnt expect you to pick up. I was hopping to get your voicemail.

Me: No, baby. You got me. Whats up?

Toren: Well.... I miss you baby. Shit, do you ever plan on coming home? It feels like you been gone forever. Maddy misses you and so do i.

Me: I miss you guys too.

Toren: Baby its been McDonalds every night. Only cooked meals we get are from my mom's place. I need you back in my life honey.

Me: Toren?

Toren: Yes?

Me: I love you. I really mean that.

Toren: i love you too. And i know you do. But Lala can i please take you out tonight?

Me: What did you have in mind?

Toren: Its a surprise but your gonna love it.

Me: Weeeell...

Toren: Lala, im not taking no for an answer. Ill pick you up at seven sharp. Dress nice.

Me: *laughs* okay Toren. Ill see you tonight,love.

After that i hung up. Aunt Cass was siting there smiling at me. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

AuntCass: That man loves you, Lala.

Me: *signs* i know. Its kinda scary when you think about it. He's willing to leap in front of a bullet for me.

AuntCas: Thats a great thing.

Me: I have to go to the mall. I need" something to wear for tonight. Toren and I have a date. Tell Diego i said "hi."

After i left, i went to the mall. First i picked up a smoothie from Smoothie King. Then i went and picked up an outfit.

I bought a white tight fitted dress that stopped above my knees. I bought a skinny light brown belt to match. Then i picked up my jewelry.

I bought a rose gold Michael Kors watch too. Lastly i got my shoes from Aldo. I bought some peanut butter colored heels.

I wanted to pick up Toren a gift so i went into Foot Locker and bought the Jordan's that came out last Saturday. I got Madison the same kind too.

As i was standing in line, i saw the guy behind me checking me out. He looked like he was around my age. I paid for the shoes and left.

As i was walking to my car, i heard someone trying to get my attention. I turned around and saw the same guy from the check out line.

Guy: Hey. Slow down.

I stopped for him to finally catch up with me.

Me: May i help you?

Guy: Hi, I'm Shannon. And you are?

Me: Im Lala.

I reached of his hand and shook it. I was blushing so i know my face was red.

Shannon: Nice to meet you Lala. Will i ever see you around?

Me: Im not sure.

Shannon: Well how about we exchange numbers..?

Me: Okay, cool.

He pulled out his phone and i put my number in it.

Me: Call me.

Shannon: oh, i will.

Shannon was smirking as he walked off. This guy was passed sexy!

He was brown skinned with a gold grill at the bottom. His hair was in a low afro with lots of curls. His swagg was right. I cant lie, he was cute.

I put my bags in the back seat and left. I got dressed at aunt Cass's house.

After i took a bath and got dressed, Toren picked me up at 7:30.

Me: Wow, bae.. I mean Toren you look nice.

Toren: *laughs* So do you.

Me: So where are we going?

Toren: Just enjoy the ride

Toren said as he drove down the road. We pulled up to this building down town. I didn't ask anymore questions.

I just followed his lead.

Toren: This is a condo I'm renting out. You can stay here if you like.

Me: Im okay.

Toren: Entrusted in some wine?

Me: Oh no thank-

Toren: Merlo ?

Me: Well... Okay.

He poured me a glass and we sipped on the wine.

Me: This is nice.

Toren: Theres more.

We walked to the balcony and there was a table for two. It was a candle lite dinner.

We sat down and i saw Sam walk in with a black and white suit on. I thought it was funny, nice and cue how Toren set up all this.

Sam: Dinner's served.

We had this amazing dinner. I took my fork and bit into the rice we had.

Me: Toren this is amazing. You didnt have to do all this for me.

Toren: I wanted to show you how much i appreciated you. Lala i want you to come home. I been hungry and horny.

Me: I miss you, no lie. I hate sleeping alone.

Toren: Will you please come back home.. We miss you!

Me: Ill come back homeeee. Now give me a kiss. I also missed those lips

I walked over to Toren and sat in his lap straddling him. We kissed passionate like it would be our last time.

Toren stood up while my legs wrapped around him. He put me down and we viewed the beautiful night sky.

Toren: Make a wish beautiful.

Me: *shrugs* okay.

I closed my eyes and wished on a star. I looked to Toren to see if he was going to make a wish too.

Toren: What?

Me: Well arent you gonna make a wish?

Toren: My wish has already came true.

He lifted my chin with his index and middle finger and kissed me softly. I missed my baby so much.

It felt unbelievable to have him by my side again.

That night we went home and made love! Indescribable love. We had that "we havent had sex in a long time" type of sex.

Toren hit it good. I wont get into details on it but it was FIRE! Haha.