Chapter17 "Back in Louisiana"

Lala's POV

Hours passed and we were in Louisiana. When the plane landed i felt someone shaking me on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Toren standing over me.

Toren: Time to go Lala.

I looked to the left and saw Percy standing there. I could tell that he was upset about Toren even being here. But i didn't give a damn.

I got my bags and started walking down the stairs.

Aunt Cassidy: We have two cabs picking us up.

We walked over to the cabs and everyone divided up. Toren hopped into the cab with me.

Percy, Ms. Cassidy and Lele rode together. Lola, me and Toren were all together. Our cab followed behind the other one and lead us to a nice hotel down town.

Toren: Im paying for the hotel and everything. You and I have our own room. Ms.Cassidy and Lola and Lele are sharing a room. Percy ass is going to be alone.

Me: Why are you doing this?

Toren: I want you back, Lala! I did all that to see if you were loyal and if i could trust you. But all it did was push you away!

Me: Really? A test? Well how did I do?

Toren: Well shit, you passed with flying colors!

Me: *laughs* So we can start all over from the beginning?

Toren: Yes. And have a proper date tonight. Then ill take you shopping for the funeral.

Me: Your willing to do all that just for me? I mean... Were not even together and how could i pay you back?

Toren: Im not looking for anything in return but for you to take entrance in me. Just give me a shot.

Me: Im perfectly fine with that.

Toren smiled and held my hand. He made me feel special from all the attention he showed me.

15 minutes later we pulled up to "The Hotel W." We got out the cab and walked to the front desk.

Toren gave them his name and they gave us three keys. Toren gave Ms.Cassidy their key, and Percy his.

Toren: Your staying alone since your here alone. But thanks for paying for the flight here.

Toren grabbed my hand and bags and we got in the elevator as soon as it was free.

Finally we made it to our room. I was freaking nervous about staying all night with him.

The door read "456". Toren put the key (card) in and opened the door. My mouth dropped to the floor.

The room had a balcony, a full kitchen, a huge bed, two bathrooms and a nice bathroom.

Me: Wheres- Wheres the other bed?

Toren: Theres only one. Are you nervous about staying with me?

Me: Kinda but im fine.

Toren: You sure? Because you can stay with your sister if your not okay with it.

Me: Toren, I'm fine.

Toren: Okay. Get dressed. Dress nice but comfortable.

Me: Where are we going?

Toren: Out and about.

I laughed and unpacked my sack. I took my phone out my purse and checked it.

I had a missed call from John and some text messages. I had a text from Ty and Gunna. Ty asked about his mom and sister.