Chapter29

Lala's POV

( three weeks later )

Toren has been getting really lazy. I think he's taking my kindness for weakness. He's starting to not appreciate the things i do for him.

I bath this man, cook, clean, take care of his daughter, and love him at the same time. But this is how he repays me?

Toren: Lala, why the fuck did the water get cut off?

Me: I forgot to pay the water bill.

Toren: Spend more time attending to your home than the streets then you would remember.

Me: Toren keep your damn voice down!

Toren: Im a grown ass man. I do what the fuck i please. And why the hell its so damn cold in this house? Go fix the air.

Me: Get your lazy ass up and do it. Oh i forgot, you cant!! You need me to do every fucking thing. Dont bit the hand that feeds you asshole!

Toren: Fuck you bitch! I don't need you. I dont need any body. All i need is me and my baby girl. Not you so fuck you!

When Toren said that i froze. I had that feeling like i had dry swallowed a huge pill and my stomach was about to fall out my butt!

Me: Im glad you feel that way. I guess ill leave since you don't need me.

I started packing my clothes. I went int my closet and packed everything i would need. Surprisingly, Toren could walk a little.

He came behind me and grabbed my arm.

Toren: Baby, i didnt mean-

Me: Save it! You said how you feel. Fuck me, you don't need me. Well okay. Ill find someone who does need me and appreciates me!

Toren: I do need you, La. I love you bae.

Me: Obviously you don't.

I moved around him and continued to pack. I went into Madison's room and kissed her. On my way out the door, i called Aung Cassidy. I told her i would be coming over.

I made it to her house within 10 minutes. She opened the door and greeted me with a tight hug. She must of knew something was wrong.

AuntCas: Tell me what happened.

Me: He's changed. He said fuck me, all he need is him and his daughter. So i sai