Chapter24

Lala's POV

I woke up a little before two oclock so i decided to get dressed. I got Madison and took her a quick bath.

After she was finished, i took a bath. I got out and put lotion all over my body. Me and Madison both had towels wrapped around our bodies.

I took her to her room and dressed her in a yellow rumper, pink sandals, and combed her hair. It put a pink and yellow hand ban in her hair and she wore it curly.

After that i turned the tv on for her and she played with her toys.

I went to my room and went straight to the closet. I had the perfect outfit!

As im standing in my closet naked, i hear the bedroom door open. It was Toren. He walked in on me and his eyes roamed my body.

I smiled and picked up my towel and covered my body! He smiled and looked into my eyes.

Toren: I never seen something so beautiful.

Me: *blushes* And you never had anything more beautiful either.

I turned back around and Toren gave me a slap on the ass. I jumped just a little. I cant lie, it turned me on. I only wanted him more! But i continued to get dress.

I pulled out light jean Hollister shorts, a pink V-neck Ralph Lauren shirt with silver sandals. I flat ironed my hair and put my pearls in my ears.

Toren was just getting out the shower when i got done feeding Madison. She stayed down stairs while i went to check on Toren.

I walked into the bedroom and saw him with just a towel on. My eyes widen. His wet body had me willing!!

He walked over to me a pushed me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and planted soft kisses on my lips. He worked his way down to my neck then stomach.

Finally he was at my jean shorts. He started to unbutton them and a chill spent through out my body. I tensed up a little.

Toren: Your a virgin. Arent you?

I nodded my head. Then Toren whispered in my ear.

Toren: That only makes me want you more.

I smirked at him because i wanted Toren bad! I pushed him off of me and he got dressed. 10 minutes later we left. Toren put the carseat and baby bag in his car and we left.

As we were riding we listened to Daley: Alone together which was one of my favorite songs.

After the song went off, the radio did a little talking then my JAM came on. Aaliyah: At your best. I loved this song.

Me: oh my god, Toren i love this song! This is my jam.

Toren smiled at me and i turned the radio up louder. I sung along and Toren watched. I didnt care at the time.

Toren: So you digging this huh?

He laughed at me and i playfully punched him in his arm. He knew i could sing! The rest of the ride to the zoo, we just held hands in the car.

Later we pulled up to this big zoo. He let me and Maddy out while he parked. I carried her and the baby bag to the entrance.

Worker: Hello, welcome to California State Zoo (i made some shit up) How many people will be touring today?

Me: Three. My boyfriend's coming

Worker: that will be 10$ for each adult and 7$ for the child.

Before i could hand her the money, Toren moved my hand away. He pulled out $27 dollars and paid the lady. I just smiled.

We walked into the zoo and Madison's face light up. I could tell she was enjoying herself.

We saw monkeys, ducks, deers, a white tiger, lions, and big snakes. When Madidon was the elephants, she couldn't stop smiling.

As we were viewing the funny looking birds, Toren phone started ringing. He checked the name and walked off.

I stood there with Maddy still having a good time. Five minutes later, he caught up with us.

We viewed animals a little more then left. Then we took Madison to the park. Toren pushed us both on the swings.

We watched Maddy play in the sand as we sat on the bench together. When Maddy wasnt looking, we kissed! I tried to take Toren's face off.

Maddy: Look daddy, daddy look! I made sand castle!

Toren: Thats great baby!

We stopped because it had a couple of kids in the park. Our kissing sessions could get heated really quick!

Later, we got Maddy and left. We wanted the saturday night and sunday to ourself so we dropped Madison off by Toren's mom.

I planned on showing Toren another side of me tonight. Something he would never imagine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there any errors. I just wanted to update something.

Ill be on vacation in Florida so i might not update anything for the next two days.