Scaring The Thought of Kissing Razors (Pierce the Veil fanfic)

Hey, guys. So I was just playing around with shit, and yeah. Now I'm gonna write aPierce the Veil fanfic. I don't know, I've written Twilight crackfics before, but this is my first try at Pierce the Veil. SO IN ADVANCE I'M SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL MISTAKES!!! So here're my characters, and some other info you might like. I have the stupidest WiFi EVER, so don't be surprised if it takes a year for me to update. JUST STAY WITH ME, MAN. SO YEAH.

HERE'S THE GIRLS

Zoe Hyperion, 18

5'3, long dyed bright red hair, emerald green eyes, freckles, pale complexion. Best friends are Madi, Oli, and Scar. Favorite colors are purple, black, and green. Favorite bands are Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Bring Me the Horizon, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens. The depressed one of the group. Has trust issues, broken family, somewhat compulsive.

Madi (Madison) Faith, 18

5'2, long dark brown hair with royal blue streaks, chocolate brown eyes, tan complexion. Best friends are Zoe, Oli, and Scar. Favorite colors are blue and black. Favorite bands are Of Mice & Men, La Dispute, I See Stars, Bring Me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Pierce the Veil. The stoner of the group. Has abandonment issues, more sane than Zoe.

Oli (Olivia) Sykes, 19

5'6, short, choppy jet black hair, deep grey eyes, pale complexion. Younger sister of Oliver Sykes [fictional character, just go with it.-.]Best friends are Scar, Zoe, and Madi. Favorite colors are black and red. Favorite bands are Green Day, Pierce the Veil, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco. The rebel of the group. Doesn't follow the rules, Alternative. Slightly psychotic.

Scar (Scarlett), 18

5'5, short blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, average complexion. Best friends are Oli, Madi, and Zoe. Favorite colors are pink, white, and black. Favorite bands are Cobra Starship, One Direction, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Halestorm. The silly one of the group. Likes playing tricks on everybody, hates to see people cry. Funny, yet caring.

AND NOW THE GUYS

Vic (Victor) Fuentes, 22

5'8, long chestnut brown hair, deep, chocolate brown eyes, tan complexion. Best friends are Mike, Jaime, and Tony. Favorite colors are Green and grey. In a band called Pierce the Veil. The serious one of the group. Has a bad past, still slightly depressed. Very thoughtful and caring.

Tony (Turtle) Perry, 22

5'10, short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan complexion, tunnels, epidermal piercing on cheek. Best Friends are Jaime, Mike, and Vic. Favorite colors are crimson and black. In a band called Pierce the Veil. The quiet one of the group. Sometimes cares too much. Kind. Vegetarian.

Jaime Preciado, 21

5'9, spiky black hair, dark onyx eyes, tan complexion. Best friends are Tony, Vic, and Mike. Favorite colors are purple and white. In a band called Pierce the Veil. The silly one of the group. Constantly smiling and laughing, enjoys a good party. Caring and funny.

Mike Fuentes, 21

6'1, short dark brown hair, swirling caramel eyes, tan complexion. Best friends are Vic, Mike, and Jaime. Favorite colors are blue and green. In a band called Pierce the Veil. The stoner of the group. A bit more loose than the rest. Not so uptight, loves to drink and party.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* [A/N: I WROTE ALL OF THIS IN LIKE JUNE OF 2013 AND NOW IT'S LIKE DECEMBER 26 OF 2013. THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE RIDICULOUS AND STUPID AND EW. BUT IT GETS BETTER, IT MAKES SENSE. CARRY ON NOW]

More random info shit

Number of chapters: depends on how long each is

Long chapters>under 15

Short chapters>more than 20

Action/Romance/Angst/Drama

PG13, PEOPLE!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welp, better get started *gulps*

This might take time

WAAAAAIIIIIIT......WE NEED A NAME FOR THIS EPICNESS!!!

Let's scan the lyrics, see what we find ^u^

Kay, howzabout.........SCARING THE THOUGHT OF KISSING RAZORS? Or just THE THOUGHT OF KISSING RAZORS? Or if that won't work, maybe just KISSING RAZORS? I don't fucking know. Whatever. On with the show, then.

~Gavi