Chapter 8

Kk. I don't know where I'm even going with this story anymore.... but honestly. Did I ever?? ;-; isokey I just need some inspiration... Well, here's the next chapter c':

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

I was having the CRAZIEST dream ever. I'd went to a concert, got bullied to the point of suicide, then ran away to the park. With Vic Fuentes on my heels. And as I was hiding, he was searching for me. ME! Just your average depressed, socially awkward, music-loving senior. And when he DID find me, I was so weak and dizzy, black tears streaming down my face, lying in a puddle of my own blood. And he seemed to care about me, holding me Tony is chest. Then I fell asleep in his arms.

It was probably the best dream ever except for the fact that Vic had to find me, arms slashed open, blood everywhere.

Sigh. I guess I should wake up. As I opened my eyes, I noticed 3 things.

1) I was staring into deep, swirling golden brown eyes

2) I was in the resting in somebody's rather warm arms

3) I didn't know where the fuck I was

But hey, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy waking up like this. Because I did. A lot.

But waiiiiit a second, I recognized those breathtaking eyes. Suddenly, my eyes widened in wonder. I couldn't believe this.

"V-Vic?" I uttered, still shocked. What the fuck? How did I even get here?

"Yes, Zoe?" He said, a smile slowly spreading across his face.

His voice seemed to activate something in my brain. Suddenly, everything that happened came tumbling back.

Fuck. It wasn't a dream, was it? I wasn't supposed to meet Victor motherfucking Fuentes like that.

"Thanks," I mumbled, looking into my lap. Fuck. "For everything, I really appreciate it," I added, softening my voice.

"The pleasure was all mine," he said smiling again.

I stared into his intense eyes, losing myself in the chocolate brown swirls. They were oh so beautiful. Sometimes I wished I had darker eyes, they're easier to hide.

God, he's so fucking beautiful. I noticed how close we are, him cradling me in his arms. I glanced down to his lips, then back to his eyes. OH, GOD.

I wonder how soft they were.

Without realizing it, I found myself moving towards his face, his leaning down to mine.

A smile played across his features. God, this kid was full of smiles tonight, wasn't he? I really wanted to kiss him, and if I'm not mistaken, he felt the same.

Just as his lips are about to meet mine, the door crashes open. Revealing the one and only Jaime freaking Preciado. Holy shit.

Then I realize how we're sitting, and jump out of Vic's warm arms. Sigh.

I could feel face start to heat up, my cheeks probably flaming as bright as my dyed red hair. I saw Vic's face redden out of the corner of my eye. I decided to look around. Shit. We're we in the fucking tour bus?! I seriously want to get up and squeal like a 13 year old. Holy shit. Holy shit. I silently fangirled in my head.

"Um," Jaime said, and I glanced at him.

His lips were pressed together, quivering. His belly was shaking, too. I think he knew he ruined a moment. He was trying to hold back laughter, too. Oh my god, this is embarrassing.