Chapter 7

Hey, guys. I know, I know. There's been a shitton of cliffhangers. I'm sorry about that. It's just that they're easier to write, and I can continue with the same thought process or whatever into the next chapter. This chapter is basically just the guys talking, really short. Just a filler chapter.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU CHAPTER 7.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«VPOV»

He stared at me, obviously realizing he wrecked a moment, eyes wide.

Zoe clambered out of my lap, moving to sit on the couch beside me. She was blushing as red as a tomato, and I could feel my face getting warm.

"Um," Jaime said, looking down, lips pressed together. Probably holding in laughter. His stomach quivered. Yep. Holding in laughter.

"We're back!" Tony shouted, coming up beside Jaime with a grin on his face.

Then I remembered. The guys had disappeared for a while.

"I can tell," I said, still slightly red.

Zoe scratched her exposed arm. Her gaze drifted down to her wrists, and she gasped.

"Oh," she pressed her lips together, blinking hard.

"Yeahhh....." I drifted off awkwardly. I could still see her, arms shining with crimson, a blade close to her limp body. That really fucking scared me.

She looked around, suddenly realizing where she was.

"Shit," she muttered. "Where are Madi, Scar, and Oli?"

"HELLO MY NAME IS SCAR HOW MAY I HELP YOU?" The little blonde said, traipsing into the bus, plopping down next to Zoe. So the girl with black hair must be Oli, then.

"SHE'S AWAKE." A black blur flew across my vision and settled by Zoe.

The girls were laughing and talking.

So I gave a look to Jaime and Tony, then started walking to the back room. They took the hint and followed me.

Once the door was shut, I started to say something but Jaime cut me off.

"So, what's between you and Zoe? And why were you gone so long before?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Of course, I blushed.

"Uhhhhh, nothing. Besides, I just met the girl." I said, shrugging. Heaving a sigh, I continued. "And about before. Well, I found her at the park. The one down the road, a couple blocks away. And it took me a while to find her, too." I said, shrugging.

"And....?" Tony asked, trailing off.

"And.. She was bleeding. A lot. F-From her arms. They were all... sliced up." My voice trembled a bit at the end.

Obviously, Jaime and Tony weren't expecting that. Now that I think of it, I don't think ANY of them noticed her bloody arms when I first walked in, carrying Zoe. Well, they WERE covered in bracelets. Only the girls did. The way their eyes raked her body made me wonder, yet again, how long she's been doing this. It saddened me.

"Self-inflicted?" Jaime asked, serious.

I felt the corners of my eyes start to sting. "Yep."

For once, Jaime was speechless.

Tony broke the silence.

"Well. Anyways. What did you bring us back here for?" He was subtly changing the subject. I shot him a look like, Thanks, man.

"Well. You all- hold up. Where's Mike? And Madi? I didn't see either of them come in...." I questioned.

"They said they'll be in in like 20 minutes." Tony said.

"Oh, okay then. Well. ANYWAYS. You all seem to be getting along well with the girls. And Madi told me about Zoe." I quickly filled them in about the conversation Madi and I had earlier.

"And it IS the end of May. There's probably a couple weeks of school left." I said.

Realization came upon their faces.

"OH! So are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jaime asked, smiling.

"Bring the girls on-" Tony said

I smiled. "Yes, bring them on tour. With us. Because really. I've seem to grown attached to Zoe," I said sheepishly, a slight blush covering my cheeks.

"YES! I FUCKING LOVE SCAR. SHE'S AMAZING, I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER MET A GIRL AS AWESOME AS HER!" Jaime squealed. "Well, I mean, I like her. I'd love to get to know her, too." Jaime corrected.

"Somebody's excited," I laughed.

"Oli loves Star Wars. And turtles. She's pretty cool," Tony said casually, leaning back on the couch and putting his hands behind his head.

"And Mike and Madi-" I said, Jaime once again cutting me off.

"I can already see them together, especially with the way they've been flirting," Jaime said, laughing.

"Well then it's settled. Let's ask them if they wanna come tour with us! We might have to get more bunks, though." I said, ecstatic.

"YEAH!" Tony and Jaime said.

As we were walking out of the back room, the girls were giggling on the couch together.

Mike and Madi walks in together, eyes glazed and red, the smell of weed clinging to them. Madi was giggling at something Mike said. Oh my God, they were PERFECT for each other.

"Fucking stoners," Tony said, grabbing Mike and bringing him to the back room. Probably to explain the situation to them.

I hope they say yes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FINALLY. THEY'RE GONNA ASK THE GIRLS!!! *squeals* Sorry about that, it's just I've been wanting to have them do that for a while now. SO UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER,

LOVE YOU GUYS

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT?

Toodles!

~Gavi