Chapter 15

Okok, I thought I oughta do Vic's POV again. Uhhh, let's pick up from movie time, shall we?

Cool, now lower your eyes.. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«VPOV»

"MOVIE TIME!!" Jaime screamed, just as Zoe popped in her headphones and walked to the back. I think she was going to go do some of her work for school. I dunno.

"I say Coraline," I called out, grabbing the DVD and waving it in the air.

"Excuse the fuck out of me, amigo. I say Toy Story for the fucking win!" Jaime exclaimed, whipping out all 3 Toy Story movies.

"STAR WARS!!" Tony and Oli screamed, pulling a bunch of movie out of nowhere.

"Or, ya know, we could just watch Harry Potter and shit," Mike said casually.

"Agreed," Madi declared, plopping down next to Mike.

They all argued for a couple minutes about what to watch when Jaime shouts again.

"ZOE! PLEASE, CAN YOU TELL THEM TOY STORY IS BETTER?" He was splitting out his lip, pouting. Oh, god.

"NO, STAR WARS!!" Tony shouted, whipping out a DVD, waving it around in the air.

"That's easy." She said simply. "We'll watch Coraline!" She declared, popping the disc into the DVD player.

"Hmmmph," Jaime muttered, before stomping over to Scar. He sat next to her, resting his head on her shoulder, pouting.

I glanced at her face as she walked over. Her eyes were a little red. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips pressed together. She came and sat next to me, pulling her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them tightly. I heard her let out a sigh.

"Zoe?" I asked curiously. What happened? She glanced at me, and I could tell she wasn't alright. Her eyes were misty and full of sorrow. I pulled her to my chest, eyebrows furrowing.

"What's wrong, doll?" I asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled. But she wasn't convincing me. I knew something was up. I wanted her to know she could tell me anything, anything at all. I wouldn't judge her, or do anything.

"You know you can tell me anything, anything at all. I won't even talk. I'll just listen. Okay?" I leaned down, whispering in her ear. "We can go somewhere else and talk, if you'd like," I offered. She just nodded before standing up.

She started for the back of the bus, near the bunks, and I followed her.

Taking her hand, I pulled her into mine. I stretched out, and she came and snuggled up to me. I held an arm around her, keeping her close.

We lay in silence for a minute, and I twirled my fingers in her soft, wavy hair.

"What's bothering you, gorgeous?" I broke the silence, looking down at her.

She took a deep breath, before talking. "Vic, everybody hates me," she said simply. I was taken aback. What?

"None of us hate you, if that makes you feel any better," I said, confused and saddened that she felt this way.

"That's a lie," she sighed, and my face fell. I opened my mouth to tell her how much we love her, when she puts up a hand. I fall silent.

"You guys hate me. The girls hate me. Everybody hates me. I hate me." She spoke quietly.