Chapter 9

Hey, guys! I still can't get over the fact that I haven't abandoned this yet. And I take back what i said before. I REAAAAALLLY want to make it to 20 chapters or some shit. And I'm sorry if I give up before I make it there. THAT'S MY NEW GOAL, EVERYBODY. 20 FUCKING CHAPTERS. Kay, now that that's established, let's get back to the story. ^w^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

Wait, what? WHAT? WHAT?!?!

Did they really ask us to.... come on TOUR with them??

I WANTED to say yes, but I had to think it over.

"Give us a minute?" I asked uncertainty, looking at my girls.

"Sure, take as long as you need," they said.

I motioned the girls over, and we got into a huddle. The guys took the hint and walked away, doing their own things.

"So, waddya guys think?" I asked, looking them each in the eyes. Scar's sparkling sky blues were filled with excitement, and mischief. Madi's warm brown eyes were filled with wonder and longing. Oli's grey eyes were.... uncertain. I couldn't really tell how she was feeling. Her face as expressionless.

"HOLY FUCK YESYESYESYESYES-" Scar started screaming, until Oli punched her in the arm.

"Hush, fucker. Not so loud. And I'm not too sure about this. I really like Tony and all, but I'm getting this ominous feeling. Like something bad is gonna happen. And I know for a fact that if we do go, we won't be the same when we come back. Something bad WILL happen," She said, eyes narrowed in concentration. I knew not to doubt her. It's almost as if she could see into the future, and all of her predictions came true. So she's most likely speaking the truth.

"But what about school and shit?" I asked, directing this question to Scar and Madi. "I mean, I don't give a fuck about it, but what about you two?"

"Screw it, I'm getting straight A's," Scar said, shrugging.

"Yeah, my grades are nothing to worry about. They're just fucking dandy," Madi said, laughing.

"Alright, so that's figured out. But how should we break it to our parents?" Oli said.

"Not like mine would give a damn," I said under my breath.

"FUCK DA POLICE. IF I WANT TO GO, I'M GONNA GO. I'M 18, THEY CAN'T KEEP ME HOME." Scar said.

"I second that statement," Madi said.

"And mine wouldn't really care," Oli said, sighing.

"Mine wouldn't even know if I was gone, so yeah." I mumbled. It didn't really bother me so much any more. My dad walked out on us when I was 5, and that's when Mum stopped caring about me. That's when I became invisible. That's when she started drinking and smoking, and cycling through boyfriends. Sigh.

"Okay then. I don't see anything wrong with going, then. Other than what Oli said. I'm in," Madi said, smiling.

"Me too!" Scar said.

"I suppose, but still. Something WILL happen, I'm sure of it," Oli said, heaving a sigh. Her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Alright. Well then. If that's settled, let's go tell them YES!!" Scar said, quivering with excitement.

We broke out of the huddle, and sat down on the couch.

"So what'll it be, ladies?" Mike asked, coming over.

"Affirmative." Oli smirked.

"OH FUCK YES. THIS IS AMAZING!!" Jaime shouted, jumping onto the couch.