Chapter 18

Yoooooooooo

Some DOUCHE CANOE "borrowed" my Kindle. For like 3 days.

Omfg

ANYWAYS

I'm sorry for all the mistakes I make and if anything doesn't seem right: >.> I'm actually writing 3 fanfics atm. And ugh it's difficult keeping things how they should be.

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAID TO GIVE HER BACK HER MEMORY WITHIN A DAY.... I'm sorry but

It's gonna be a little while.

WELL HERE PLEASE ENJOY THIS NEXT AWKO CHAPTER.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

I still felt extremely awkward around everybody. I KNEW every single one of these people played a huge part in where I am today but, that's just it.

Where am I now?

I had no memory of the past year. But I know what happened from everybody else's perspective.

"A year ago, you weren't in the best of places. Extremely depressed and fresh out of an abusive relationship," Madi had explained to me.

Huh. So that means James and I weren't a thing. Good, I suppose.

"Do you remember who Tanya was?" Oli had asked me. Yes, I did. She was one of those dumb bitches who were on top of the social pyramid.

I hated her.

"What happened the last time you saw your mother? Do you remember?" Vic had asked cautiously. I had to think about that. And think. And think. And think.

I didn't know when the last time was, truthfully. Maybe things had gone badly; why else would Vic ask that?

I'd been getting quizzed all day, by everyone.

And slowly, slowly, I started to get a feel on things.

But, the problem was, they were telling me THEIR memories of what happened. Mine was probably different.

So I still didn't exactly know anything.

*~*~*~*~*

I was lying in my bunk, drawing, at the moment. I didn't know what else to do, I felt so out of it.

I'm married to the music, for better or for worse.

God, You Me At Six has AMAZING music.

"Yo," Jaime grinned, jumping out of nowhere. Goddamnit Jaime.

I ripped my earbuds out, startled, and stared at him like he was crazy. He probably was, omfg

"Oui?" I asked, smiling awkwardly.

Now HE looked at ME like I was crazy. But then again... I probably was.-.

"God, don't give me that bLANK look-" he stopped in his tracks. "Oh, yeah."

Yeah. Tfw no memories ;-;

"ANYWAYS," Jaime continued on like nothing had happened. "Get up we're going for a walk," he tugged me from my bunk.

"What- NO!" I tried to dig my heels into the carpet, keep me grounded, but really now.

Here's me, an inch tall and about 5 pounds. And then there's Jaime.

Don't give up because you're losing, you haven't lost yet.

God fucking damnit Kellin, this war was lost before it even bEGAN.