Chapter 11

Huehuehue. Guess who's going to Warped Tour on July 31st?!?! OMFG ME OMFG OMFG OMFG. ITS SO GREAT, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!!!! I just wish Pierce the Veil was going, but they declined the offer ;-;

Well, I have 111 reads or something like that. Dayum, I wasn't even expecting 50 ;U; Thanks for reading, friends :)

YEAH. STORY TIME.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

Oh my god, I think I'm falling for Vic Fuentes. But I doubt he feels the same way. Sigh. Whatever. I just wish I knew for sure.

We had gone to Starbucks earlier, and wow. Vic, he's just.. he's just too sweet. He kept calling me pretty and beautiful, things like that. But I still can't see HOW. Because seriously? How can anyone see something as broken as me BEAUTIFUL?

I've been told a thousand fucking times. By everyone. By the assholes at school, to the people that are supposed to love me. That I'm just an ugly freak. That I'm just a waste of space. Just another fatass. It doesn't matter how used to it I am, it always stings.

I've been in love only once before, but it wasn't what it seemed. It still hurts to think about it, about HIM. I shivered just thinking about it.

It was almost 7:30, and the guys had just left. Scar, Madi, and Oli were changing their clothes, fixing their hair, all that good stuff. I was already ready. Been ready for some time, now. I had curled my red hair, putting a black beanie on over it. I had on a red and black striped tank top with the words "PIERCE THE VEIL!!" emblazoned in the middle in light grey and surrounded by glitter. I was wearing my customary cut up skinny jeans, with a chain hanging on the side. Black converse on my feet and bracelets on my wrists, backstage pass around my neck. My eyes were surrounded in black, and I had red lipstick on my lips. I think I looked nice. Heh. I hope Vic thinks so, too....

Soon enough, the girls were ready and we were heading to the venue. I unlocked my phone. 7:25. Awww yeaaahhh. Tonight's gonna be great. I'm hanging with my girls, heading to a concert. I sung softly.

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.

Scar squealed in excitement as the doors were opened, and we headed in.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe this!!" Some girl with electric blue hair screamed.

"I fucking know, right?!" Scar yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

"Sadly, this is my first concert. But hey, it's Pierce the Veil. Perfect first concert. How many concerts have you guys been to?" She asked, glancing at us.

"Oh, same here," I said, shaking my bangs out of my eyes. "Zoe," I added.

"Rachel," she grinned.

"Honestly, I've been to like, 3," Oli said calmly.

"Ha, I've actually lost count," Madi laughed. We all introduced our selves. Rachel seemed like a pretty cool girl. She was here with her friend Sarah. Sarah had this awesome purple hair, and electric blue eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, CHICAGO?" Vic screamed into the mic, running onto the stage with his guitar in hand.

The crowd roared in response.

"VIC I LOVE YOU!!!!!" Fangirls, fangirls everywhere. I laughed.

"This song is for you guys, the fans." He said, and the opening notes for May These Noises Startle You

In Your Sleep Tonight began, and led into Hell Above.

"UP!" Vic shouted.

"I cannot spend another night in this home,