Chapter 16

HEY IT'S A NEW CHAPTER (FINALLY) 

REAAAADD NOOWWW!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

«VPOV»

I woke up to the smell of bacon. It was about 8 in the morning. Too damn early, but I was already up ;-; 

Stretching, I noticed Zoe wasn't next to me anymore. I pulled open the curtain, yawning, and hopped out of my bunk.

"DAMNIT!" Jaime shouted, as a loud CLANG echoed throughout the bus.

"Dude. Shut the fuck up before you wake everyone!" Zoe hissed angrily.

"I can't help it!" He whispered back. I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my clothes on the way, and hopped in the shower.  

+-+_+-+_+-+ 

I TRY taking short showers, but.... ehhh. It just never works out. Whatever. 

I dried myself off, and got dressed for the day. 

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a random tank top, and put a grey Vans hoodie on.  

After straightening my now dry hair, I put my grey beanie on and walked out of the bathroom.

By now, everybody was already up and moving around.

"FUCKING JAIME!" I heard Zoe shout, before another loud CRASH sounded.

"I sowweh, Zoe!" Jaime yelled.

"I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING GOD, IF EVERYTHING IS BUR-" was all I heard before Zoe shrieked. She was cursing like a sailor by now.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT," Jaime shouted. "SORRRRRRRRRRRY!!!" He screamed, before grabbing his hoodie off the couch and running out the door, Zoe hot on his heels. 

I couldn't stop laughing. I heard a door open.

"What's that smell?" Tony muttered, coming out of the back room, his shirt on backward.

"Jaime," I managed to say between laughing. Oli came out of the back room, her hair extremely messy, following Tony. I stopped laughing, looking between the two of them. Oh, gosh.

"Did you-" I asked, and Tony's expression was priceless. Oli's face brightened, and I almost died on the spot.

"Oh my God," I couldn't stop laughing. Again. "You DID,"  

I was rolling on the ground, laughing, when Zoe finally came back in.

"What the fuck is so funny?" She asked, annoyed.

"Everything," I managed to let out, giggling. Smiling a little, she sighed as she walked to the back. A couple minutes later, I heard a door close and the shower start again.  

Jaime crept back in, tip toeing. He held a finger over his lips, and whispered, "Where did she go?"  

I nodded in the direction of the bathroom, still struggling with my laughter. 

He sighed in relief, sitting cross legged on the couch. "So, how's the floor?" He asked curiously.

"Hard. And comfy. I don't even know anymore," I said, laughing again. Holy fuck, what's wrong with me?

After I quieted down, I got up off the ground and dusted myself off. Adjusting my beanie, I went to the kitchen.  

Oh, boy. This wasn't gonna work today.

"Anyone up for IHOP?" I called out, grabbing my phone. Zoe walked out of the bathroom, looking as gorgeous as usual, and laced up her shoes.

"Meeeeee," she said, laughing.