Chapter 21

Alright well I'VE BEEN WRITING LIKE CRAZY UGH BE HAPPY MY DEAR READERS

I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH THIS STORY NOW, YAY

BUT IT'S GONNA END SOON

*sobs* would you guys read a sequel? I might make one ;u; BUT I'M NOT SURE YET UGH. I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO THESE CHARACTERS WHEN THE STORY ENDS, BUT I DON'T THINK I'D WRITE ANOTHER GOOD STORY THAT INVOLVES THEM.

#AuthorProblems doe.

Sorry for all the long author notes, by the way. I'll try to stop lul

SO BACK TO THE PLOT, YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ugh sorry

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

I don't know, man. This insane ex of mine wouldn't leave.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO COME DOWN EVENTUALLY, ZOE,"James randomly called up from the ground. I burrowed deeper in Vic's chest.

Life really fucking sucks sometimes.

Especially when you have a crazy dick of an ex with a fUCKING GUN after you.

Jeez.

"He's fucking crazy," I mumbled softly into his chest, holding him as tight as possible.

"I agree with you, holy sweet frosty jesus," Vic nodded, wrapping his arms around me. I'm not gonna lie, I felt at home in them. As if his arms were built so that I'd fit perfectly into them.

We were like jigsaw pieces, Vic and I.

It felt right.-.

We sat like that for a long time, encased in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, I have an idea," Vic whispered suddenly, a while later. I looked at him curiously.

"See that branch over there?" He gestured to one of the broader ones. "Think it'd support us?"

"Probably, why?" I wondered. But then I understood. "Ooooooooooooohhh," I smiled. I get it.

"Maybe, if we can cross that branch, we can jump to another tree and escape..." Quickly, we formulated a plan.

---------

«JPOV»

They weren't at Starbucks, goddamnit. Where the hELL could they bE?!

"I'll go ask the barista, maybe she saw them." Jack declared, walking over to the counter.

After a couple minutes of flirting, the chick wrote something down on a piece of paper and slid it over to Jack. Oh, God.

"Chloe said she saw them leave a bit after we did this morning," He grinned. "AND," he held up the paper. "I got her fucking number,"

"Nice!" Alex high fived Jack.

"So, which way did those two fucktards go?" Madi asked impatiently. I could tell that she was really close to flipping out.

"Yeah, Fuenciado can't be a thing if there's no Victor Fuentes," I pouted.

"Follow me, friends," Jack ran out the door US hot on his heels. DAYYYUM, DIS NIGGA WAS FAST HOLY SHEEIT.

A couple minutes later, we found ourselves on a long, deserted stretch of road. There was a huge forest to our side. What?

"WAIT!" I yelled, holding up my hands and pointing to the road. There were long, black skid marks across the ground. Parts of the grass were trampled down, too. "WHAT'S THAT?" Maybe it was a clue!

"THAT WAY, GANG!" Scar yelled suddenly, running over to investigate.

Oh, God. Scar's so grEAT sometimes, I can't even. Oh lawds

We raced over to her side. I bet we all looked really strange to anybody passing by: 9 people on the side of the road, bent over a small stretch of grass, full of tattoos and piercings. We probably looked like we were making a sacrifice to the devil.

I started laughing really hard, and wverybody juat looked at me like WTF HIME CAN U NOT UGH.

"Sorry," I quickly apologized, before leaning down for a closer look.

The grass was flattened down haphazardly. The road beside it had heavy black tire tracks that lead the other direction.

Oh, geez. I was getting a really bad feeling about this-

"Um, guys," Madi gulped, interrupting my thoughts. "What the fuck is that?" She pointed to the ground.

Dark splotches of crimson stained the dirt.

Ohmyjesus.

Ohmylawds.

Ohmysheepcats.

#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#\#\#\#\#\#\#\#\#\

OHMYGOD I'M SORRY BUT YEAH

HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER?

AND YEAH ZOE'S POV IS FROM WAAAAAYYYYY BEFORE JAIME&COMPANY WOKE UP

SORRY IT'S REALLY CONFUSING AND UGH IT'S ONLY TAKEN ME A YEAR TO WRITE UGH

And yeah, things might be slower from now on. My Kindle fell in the bathroom the other day at school, and then my history textbook was like nigGA YOU'RE HISTORY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and jumped on top of it. *sobs* the screen basically shattered, but it didn't fall apart yet. SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS, I'VE BEEN CUTTING MY FINGERTIPS ON MY SCREEN FOR YOUR GUYS' SAKE.

Mkay well IF YOU WANT GO AHEAD AND PREDICT WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT and ugh I'm rambling again. Thanks for reading this weird thing I've been writing.

Toodaloo, readers ;u;

~Gavi