Chapter 3 *~EDITED~*

Sup, guys! I'm back with another chapter! I'm gonna put the band's POV in this chapter, and there will be some severe bullying.

ENOUGH TALK, ENJOY THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF AWKWARD AWESOMENESS!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»

Thankfully, we got there with time to spare. It was only 6:30,  leaving us with tons of free time, as the concert didn't start for a little while. Silly me, worrying about the time. Pfft, no worries.

After carefully inspecting our still slightly red eyes ( "Are you fucking sure I don't look stoned, Madi?" "Of fucking course I'm sure, Zoe, you goofball. Now hurry the fuck up.") we quickly got into the surprisingly short line, guaranteeing us a spot near the barricade because of our earliness. Praise the Lord, holy heck. And, to pass the time, we just chattered away about the randomest shit.

   "So, over cliched question time: who's your favorite member of PTV?" Scar squeaked, breaking the silence. "Mine is Jaime, he's so fucking adorable and his stage presence- unnff❤!!" Her cheeks seriously blazed red, a wide grin stretching across her face and making her dimples pop out.

   "Michael Fucking Fuentes is one sexy motherfucker. The way he holds his Jack is something I can only dream of being able to do, fuck." Madi drawled out, seemingly bringing a cigarette out of nowhere and bringing it to her lips, taking a deep inhale. Madi's gonna end up killing herself one day, her fucking lungs are gonna go black and she's gonna die.

   "Of fucking course he's your favorite, he probably smokes just as much as you, Madi, if not more," Oli sneaked, giving Madi a suggestive look.

   "At least I smoke weed, okay, that's a shit ton of a lot better than being an alcoholic, or a junkie, any of that shit. I wouldn't dream of using crack or meth or any of that hardcore shit, what the fuck?" Madi said defensively, the last bit coming out really serious.

"WELL, on another note, I seriously love Tony motherfucking Perry. I FUCKING LOVE those tunnels, and the way he plays that guitar. Oh my fucking god," Oli said, moaning that last bit.

"Well, I personally like Vic Fuentes. I feel like I can relate to him. About a lot of things," I said, thinking about my wrists. "Plus, he has the sexiest hair in history, and he's just so beautiful." I added dreamily.

"Of COURSE you love Vic the most," Madi said, rolling her eyes.

I narrowed mine. "What is THAT supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"Nothing," she said, shrugging.

I didn't believe her, but I shrugged it off. Whatever.

As we continue talking, I hear a familiar laugh.

Oh, shit. Please, please, please, PLEASE let them not be here.

Taking a deep breath, I tried tuning THEIR conversation out.

After laughing at something Scar said, I heard someone clearing their throat.

Fuck.

"Hey, SLUT. Nice seeing you here," I hear someone say arrogantly.

Sighing, I turn around. I fucking knew it. That BITCH. WHY the fuck was she here? This wasn't her scene.

"What the fuck do YOU want? Don't you torture me enough?" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Well, I wouldn't willingly pass up the chance to make YOUR life a living hell," Tanya said, sneering out the word You as if I was a freak. Well, I am in HER eyes.