Chapter 19

Bad news, guys. We're too ghetto to afford wifi *sob* so we've been "borrowing" the neighbor's wifi.

And they kinda moved. So my WiFi is fUCKING GONE ;n;

But hey, Wattpad isn't blocked at school

So I'll be posting at school now

.-. On another note, what did you guys think of the last chapter? ANY KIND OF FEEDBACK IS WELCOME MKAY?

K well

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«VPOV»

I can't sleep for shit these days.

I'm always thinking, about everything and anything. I was just too stressed these days.

Well, ever since Zoe's accident anyways.

Speaking of Zoe, I think she was sleeping in her bunk. I longed to have her in my arms, to be able to kiss her luscious lips; to be able to call her mine.

But, like usual, the world was working against me. Vic Fuentes wasn't supposed to be happy, no. He was never supposed to get what he desired (and right now he really desired Zoe), and if he DID...

It was snatched away.

Sigh.

I can't do this right now, I need to get my mind off of the past. See, you're just wasted and thinking about the past again, Vic.

Try to forget about it, try to start over

But how can you forget the love of your life?

After a while, it was apparent that I wasn't going to be sleeping tonight. Maybe a walk would help. Fresh air seemed like a great idea, maybe clear my mind a bit.

Slipping out of the bus, I wondered where I should go. I didn't exactly know where I was, so that kinda narrowed down my options.

We were currently in Baltimore. I remember touring here with All Time Low a couple years back.

There should be a Starbucks somewhere around here... right? I headed to where I thought it would be.

Soon enough, I found it. I sighed in relief, I don't know how much the guys would like it if I never came back. Or got lost in Baltimore.

I quickly scanned the coffee shop before walking in- there were a couple guys talking at one of the table in the back and a blonde chick at the counter.

I went up to the barista and made my order before sitting down at a table.

Tugging my beanie down and fixing my glasses, I zoned out. Again.

God, Vic. Stop thinking.

Stop oVER thinking, ugh.

"Vic Fuentes!" The barista called, ripping me from my head. She said it rather loudly, though, and I saw the two guys in the back staring curiously. They looked rather familiar. One had black hair with blond highlights, spiked up one one side; one had shorter, cropped light brown hair. They both had big eyebrows.

The guy with the cropped hair stood up just as I did, grinning at me.

"Vic?" He asked, and I immediately knew why he looked so familiar. It was the one and only Alex Gaskarth.

"Wow, long time no see, Gaskarth," I laughed, grabbing my coffee.

"I could say the same to you, Fuentes," Alex smiled. "Here, come sit by me and Jack,"