Chapter 5

Kay, well i woke up. And I'm more awake and shit. SO YAY I CAN WRITE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

ON WITH THE SHOW, FOLKS

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«MADI'SPOV»

Holy fucking shit. Did that Tanya bitch REALLY just say that? Did she REALLY just go tell Zoe to go kill herself? Oh my fucking god.

I wasn't sure about who all knew Zoe cuts, but I DID make her promise not to. Like she'd listen to me, though. Sigh.

Suddenly, some guy with long light brown hair started yelling at Tanya and her crowd.

"What the fuck? How can you fucking say that?" Before chasing after Zoe, who started trying to leave the crowd. Shit.

"ZOE, COME BACK!!"

"ZOE, DON'T DO THIS, MAN." I yelled.

Then, the hottie with the light brown hair started yelling her name, too, while fighting through the crowd.

Then I realized JUST who that hottie was. Holy shit. Vic Fuentes. My mouth dropped open, before I heard 3 other voices join us in calling after her.

After a moment, Vic got through and started racing after Zoe, who was wayyy ahead of him. I was about to follow, when a pair of hands held me down.

"Who the fuck are you? Let me go!" I SCREAMED, struggling against this guy's death grip.

"Stop, just leave them be. Vic knows what he's doing, alright?" I heard him say.

I stopped struggling.

W-what the flying fuck. I recognized that voice. And it belonged to the one and only...

Mike motherfucking Fuentes.

"I'm Mike, by the way," he said apologetically.

"Madison Faith at your service," I said in awe, saluting him.

"Just call me Madi," I added, staring into his eyes.

His eyes widened in wonder, and I'm guessing mine did too.

"You have really pretty eyes," we both stuttered at the same time.

"Thanks," we said in unison, blushing.

I let a smile take over my face. I noticed Mike still holding onto my waist, an he seemed to realize that, too. Letting go, he stepped back. Aw, I wasn't ready floor him to let go.

"Uhhhh, wanna, erm, go back to the tour bus?" He asked, blushing.

Hold the fuck up. Was he being serious?!

"Umoffuckingcourseiwantto." I said, gasping.

He raised an eyebrow. He probably thought I was some kind of weirdo.

"I mean, sure, why not?" I amended, blushing again.

What the fuck, why do I keep blushing? And smiling? Zoe is somewhere out there, probably dragging a blade across her wrist, while I'm here flirting and laughing with the man of my dreams.

But Mike said Vic knows what he's doing.

"Lets go, then," he said, offering a hand as a smile slowly spread across his face.

We went to the tour bus, where Scar and Jaime were laughing, mischief written on their faces.

"Hey, where's Oli?" I questioned Scar.

Obviously realizing she wasn't alone anymore, she scooted away from Jaime, self conscious.

"Shit, I don't know where she went. I'm just gonna assume she's beating the living shit out of that psychotic blonde."

"And Tony?" Mike asked Jaime.

"With Oli, most likely." He said, staring at our entangled hands.

I let go of Mike's hand, blushing.

He laughed nervously.

"So, what was the deal with the Swagfags and Zoe?" Scar asked.

"Yeah? What was that all about?" The boys asked me.

I started explaining everything except for Zoe's cutting.

«OLI'SPOV»

"You should just kill yourself," was all I heard from the blonde, seeing red. Oh my FUCKING god.

After Zoe ran away, and Scar and Madi left with some guys, I walked up to the blonde.

"What the fuck is your problem, bitch?" I asked, dead calm.

Hulk is about to come out.

"Well, Zoe got what she deserved. Hopefully, she takes the hint and kills herself," she smirked.

OH, HELL NO.

"Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gets to say that kind of shit to my girl," I said, throwing a punch and a random kick with every word.

"STOP, CRAZY FUCKING FREAK. STOP!!" She screamed, falling over.

The funny part was, her boyfriend and all her followers just watched as Queen Bee got taken down by the Freak. Hahaha.

"Doesn't feel too good, does it?" I asked, laughing in her bruised face.

Suddenly, I was dragged off of the blonde, who was sniveling on the ground. I let whoever held me do so, too. I didn't think I would stop til this bitch was in a coma or some shit.

"Thanks, bro. I probably wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for your intervening." I huffed, letting myself be dragged away from the scene of the crime.

"Your welcome. You throw a good punch, by the way," he said, laughing.

I know who this is!

"Tony Perry, at your service," he says, after holding out a hand to me.

I took it, letting him pull me off the ground.

"Oli Syko, here," I said, laughing. Was this really happening?

"So, yeah." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Wanna come with to the tour bus? I'm sure Jaime and Mike have the others, and Vic should be back soon." He offers.

OMFG YESH.

"OF FUCKING COURSE." I say, grinning like an idiot.

He seems shocked by my response, but smiles anyway.

"Cool!" And then we're off to the bus.

L A T E R

We're all getting to know each other when I hear the door open. I glance at Tony, raising an eyebrow, before looking at the door. My stomach drops.

Vic Fuentes walks in, Zoe in his arms. Speaking of arms, hers are bloody. Her eyes are closed..

Is she even alive?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DUN DUN DUN IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT....

IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF SCARING THE THOUGHT OF KISSING RAZORS!!!

Love ya, bye

~Gavi