Chapter 1 *~*EDITED*~*

YEAAAAAAAAAH BUDDDY! I GOT THE NAME DOWN!! Well, as I've already introduced the characters to you, on with the show. OH yeah, the POV shifts in this story from time to time. Mainly just Zoe and Vic, though. MOVING ON. Here's the first chappie c: *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«ZPOV»  

All I could think was "OHMYFUCKINGGOD OHMYFUCKINGGOD OHMYFUCKINGGOD OHMYFUCKINGGOD OHMYFUCKINGGOD" the entire time I was fixing my hair and makeup. Causing me to screw up a couple times. I fucked up my eyeliner a minute ago, and now I looked like some Black Veil Brides fangirl with the warpaint and everything. LOL WRONG CONCERT, ZOE. PIERCE THE MOTHERFUCKING VEIL.  

As I was scrubbing furiously at my face, my phone started ringing. Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens played, telling me Madi was calling. 

"Yeah?" I huffed, putting it on speakerphone so I could utilize both hands. Fuck, was waterproof eyeliner even necessary?

"And hello to you, too," Madi said in mock outrage. 

"How are things? Are you ready yet? Can you come help me..?" I squeaked out the last part. Because really. When in history has Zoe Hyperion ever needed 'help'?

"Oh, yeah. I'm almost ready, my hair and makeup aren't finished yet. I'll be over in a minute." She said. "And I'll get the makeup remover, sounds like you're in need!" She added, laughing.  

"Please hurry!" I groaned, looking at my ridiculous reflection.

Pshhyeah, we have 3 more hours. But Oli and Scar usually take 2 hours! We have to be there in 3 hours, or the venue won't have parking, or it'll be full, or- 

"I'M ON IT, WOMAN." She interrupted my thinking. I smiled. 

"Love ya, man. See ya soon!" I clicked the end button.  

Sigh. Sometimes it was hard putting on my happy face. Like now. It's like I'm crumbling on the inside, heading towards an emotional breakdown. I can't afford that happening tonight. 

Sighing heavily, I got up and walked back to my room. 

Like usual, Mum and Chris were screaming downstairs. Fighting. Again. As I sat down on my bed, a felt a traitor tear dribble down my cheek. I swiped at it furiously, looking around to make sure no one had seen. Who would've seen, Zoe? I silently asked myself. You're the only one in here.

I sighed aloud, hating myself for what I was about to do. Was it really worth it? Ugh, I don't know. What I did know was that doing this made me feel in control of the pain, both physically and emotionally. It's just whatever, I guess.

I got up, crossed the room, and went to my closet. I only had so long before Madi was here. Rummaging in a box, I found it.  

My razor. 

My salvation.  

My sliver of mind numbing bliss. 

I didn't hesitate before I brought the razor down onto my wrist, slicing through the skin. One cut. I made sure to only do it in a small section of my forearm, then it would be easier to cover up. I let myself get carried away, enjoying the feeling of not feeling.  

After a couple moments, I looked down at my wrist. 

Shit. I didn't mean to make so many! My arm was flooded with blood. Fuck, Zoe, can you ever do anything right?!

Sigh. Like I said, it's just whatever. Just a bit harder to cover up, right? Nothing to worry about. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~5 minutes later~*~*~*~*~*~*  

I wrapped a bandage around my now clean arm. The blood soaked through the first layer, so I wrapped it around a couple more times, adding some pressure in hopes of stemming THE bleeding.

After I was satisfied, I grabbed some of my band bracelets and put some on. I put on an SWS bracelet, an A7X bracelet, a BMTH bracelet, and a PTV bracelet. Then I slipped on some more bracelets, and put a few band ones on my left wrist as well. Just so nobody's suspicious.  

Hearing the sound of gravel crunching, I hurried and grabbed my make up and hair stuff, putting them on the counter.  

A couple moments later, Madi climbed through my window, the smell of weed fresh on her body.  

"Oh," I laughed. "Is that what took you so long, Stoner?" 

"Yooooooooouu kNOW it!" She giggled.

Grabbing her bag, I rummaged through it until I found what I so desperately needed.

"OH LAWDS, HALLELUJAH" I shouted happily, holding the make up remover in the air. Then we got to work on our makeup and hair. 

Oh, tonight's gonna be the best! As long as nothing bad happens, anyway..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* HOLY SHIT, THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SHIT. WHAT. Well dayum. I don't know how to match everybody up without it seeming LIKE complete shit, or like it wouldn't ever happen. WHATEVER. Sorry for any and all spelling errors and what not, and you know. This story IS new as fuck, but I suppose. If/When it gets read, can you give me some feedback or something? So, UHH Vote 

Comment 

Favorite/fan? 

I don't know. Love you, thanks for reading, and BYE!! \(;u;)/

~Gavi