Chapter 14

LIKE I SAID, I'M GONNA START WRITING THIS. YAY. NOW REAAAAAAAADD!!! [btw, some epic shit happens in the end of the chapter ;)]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Four weeks later...]

«ZPOV»

"MIDDLE FINGERS UP, IF YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!" I screamed, headphones in. I was jumping all around the moving bus, headbanging.

"I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SWALLOWING EVERY SINGLE THING I'VE FAILED!!" I roared, jumping up onto the couch, screaming into my imaginary mic. Oli groaned.

"FUCKING QUIT YOUR SHIT, ZOE. YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS THAT FUCKER, ALL OF THEM. FUCK!" She screamed. She was referring to her brother, Oli. He's in this band called BRING Me the Horizon, and she was upset with how they last left off. He was high, and said some things he shouldn't have. But she still missed the fuck or of him.

I glanced at her, stopping abruptly. Our eyes met, and sadness flashed momentarily in her eyes before her walls came back up.

I looked down,for a second, before leaping off the couch and attacking her with a hug. She returned it gratefully. Damn, we both must've really needed one, because we didn't let go for a while.

"I'm sorry, Liv," I muttered, using her girly nickname. Her full name was Olivia, and it was kind of funny. Her brothers name was Oliver, the were so similar. But both of them, especially their personalities, were completely different.

"Isokey, Zim," she laughed, softly. Zim. They sometimes called me that because of a past obsession with Invader Zim. God, I won't be able to live that down. I sighed, pulling away.

"HEY, WHAT DAY IS IT?" Jaime yelled from nowhere.

"FUCK," Mike yelled, annoyed.

"FRIDAY, BITCH!" Tony yelled from somewhere in the back of the bus.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT?" Vic yelled, laughing.

"NOOOOOOO, NOT AGAIN," Mike cried.

Vic cleared his throat. "HA, FUCK YOU, MIKE." Grumbling from Mike, "DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE," he screamed. I caught on immediately.

"I BET YOU'VE NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS!!" I yelled.

"GIVE IT UP, GIVE IT UP, LETS RAISE OUR HANDS!" He screamed. "I LOOK UP AT THE SKY AND I SEE RED! RED FOR THE CANCER, RED FOR THE WEALTHY, RED FOR THE DRINK THAT'S MIXED WITH SUICIDE! EVERYTHING RED!!" He roared. Jaime and Tony were laughing their asses off, Mike grumbling.

"PLEASE, WON'T YOU PUSH ME FOR THE LAST TIME, LETS SCREAM UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT. SO SICK OF PLAYING, I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE. THE THOUGHT OF YOU IS NO FUCKING FUN, YOU WANT A MARTYR, I'LL BE ONE. BECAUSE ENOUGHS ENOUGH WE'RE DONE," I sang Kellin's part loudly.

We sang the rest of the song like that, and I collapsed on the couch, laughing.

"You have a really great voice, Zoe," Vic grinned, making me blush.

"Wow, thanks." I felt a smile take over my face. "Wait, seriously?!" Victor Fuentes just told me I had an amazing voice!

"Yeah, really! You should sing more often, I like hearing your voice." He met my eyes. "It's really pretty,"

"Thanks, but... nahhhh. My voice isn't all that petty," I said truthfully. It really wasn't! I just liked singing.

"But it's TRUE, though! You should be in a band!" Jaime said in awe. I rolled my eyes.