Chapter 12

Alright, I'm back!!. Heh, again. But yeah. Thanks to colorfultearss, she dedicated a chapter in her story to me c: ANYWAYS, enjoy the next installment of Scaring the Thought of Kissing Razors!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

«VPOV»

We'd just gotten back, and Tony and Oli were busy making tacos in the kitchen. Zoe disappeared into the back 5 minutes ago.

"Where's our next show at?" Mike asked, yawning. We all loved our jobs, but sometimes they can be a bit.. rough. I quickly thought it over.

"We'll be in Wisconsin by Sunday, [A/N: it's Saturday night, and they're still in Chicago, bus isn't moving.] And we're playing in Milwaukee on Monday." I explained. We were moving North a bit, before we head to Minnesota.

"Cool beans," Scar laughed. I sat down on the couch, just thinking about anything and everything. I was in the process of writing a new album and I wanted to do some collaborations with a bunch of people. I was also thinking about Zoe. I've known her for such a short time, but I couldn't help but become attached to her. Already, I couldn't think of life without her. Weird, right? I barely knew her.

I'm gonna change that, I decided, getting up. Right now.

I walked to the back of the bus, and my eyes immediately fell on somebody slumped on the ground.

What the fuck? My eyes widened in realization.

"Uhhhh....." I began, confused. Did she fall? Is she sleeping? Is she dead? What the fuck? She just groaned. Is she alright?

I crouched down. "You okay, doll?" I asked, eyes wide. Her face was buried into the fluffy carpet. She groaned again, this time moving her body a bit. I'm just gonna take that as a yes, she's okay.

"Fuck." I said rather awkwardly. I didn't really know what to do. "Are you... tired?" I asked hesitantly. "You can lay in my bunk, if you'd like. We're working on getting more bunks put in, we'll have them by the next show," I was rambling. Gahhh, I do that a lot when I'm nervous. [A/N: I MESSED UP. Suddenly THE BUNKS ARE USUALLY BUILT IN. UHHHHHHHHH, JUST GO WITH WHAT I'M SAYING, KAY? Sorry for any and all confusion. Carry on c:] Suddenly, she rolled over, facing me. Her beautiful green eyes opened, meeting my gaze.

"Isokey," she slurred, eyes unfocused. Oh, shiz. Was she, um, drunk?

"Are you... Are you drunk?" My eyes widened. I wasn't getting that vibe from her, though. But then again, I didn't really know her...

"Nahhh... justalittletired..." her words blended together again. Her eyes closed. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Thank goodness.

"Oh, good." I decided to sit down beside her, legs crisscrossed. Heh, criss cross Apple sauce. I laid her head in my lap, playing with her curly red hair. I twirled it around my fingers. Wow, she has super soft hair. She smiled softly. She was so gorgeous...

She grimaced, stretching her legs. I remembered she was still wearing those skinny jeans. They didn't look too comfy.

"Are you comfortable? Do you need anything to change into?" I asked. "I'm sure I have a pair of sweatpants you can borrow," I said. I gently lifted her head out of my lap and onto the floor again as I got to my feet. I pulled a pair of black sweats out of my stuff, quickly returning to her side. I gave them to her, and she sat up, eyes still closed.

"Close your eyes, buddy," she mumbled, and I turned around, covering my eyes with my hands. Oh, gosh. She was getting naked right next to me. I heard her giggle. Then something hit the floor with a thud, again, and I peeked between my fingers, ready to avert my eyes. Oh. She was on the floor again. She really was tired, wasn't she? I leaned down over her, picking her up. She was extremely light. Maybe too light...? I dunno.

"You're sleeping with me tonight, darling," I stated. I'm not letting her sleep alone again. Heheh. Sleeping with Zoe. I blushed.

I glided over to my bunk and laid her down. I tucked her in,covering her with my blankets.

"Good night, beautiful," I said, and before I could talk myself out of it, I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I smiled, blushing slightly at my boldness. Her responding smile lit up the world. I watched her for a minute, noticing how her body went slack when she finally fell into oblivion.

I fumbled with the strings, letting the curtains fall down over the bunk.

I went back to the living room and the kitchen, only to find Scar and Jaime rolling around laughing on the ground, Mike and Madi nowhere in sight, and Oli and Tony were talking in the kitchen. I sat down and lost my self in my thoughts.

After tacos, there wasn't really anything to do. Everyone else decided to go roam Chicago. I opted to stay behind with Zoe.

Burned out, it gets you down. We've all been there sometimes. But tonight I'll make you feel beautiful again....

Quickly, I grabbed my notebook and wrote down the lyrics so I wouldn't forget them. I didn't really know where I was going with this, but I'll just have to think about it tomorrow morning. It WAS pretty late, and I was pretty tired. Gahh, I'll just sleep on it..

I went and unlocked the door before kicking off my shoes and taking off my sweater. I climbed into my bunk, exhausted.

Wrapping my arms around Zoe, I closed my eyes. I felt her burrowing into my chest as I slipped into a peaceful slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry, guys. I've been editing this chapter like crazy, writing then rewriting it, over the past two days. Straight. Omfg, my head almost exploded!!

*sings like a dying cat* YOU'RE MY FAAAAAVVVVOOOOOORRRIIITTEEE EXPLOOOOOOOSSIIOOONN

;-; go ahead; HATE ME

Jkjk don't plz ;-;

Sigh. I had to cut this chapter in half. Ssiiiiiggggghhh.

Alright. See you next update, hopefully?

Ily readers, hope you're enjoying this shitty story so far v.v

Toodles!

~Gavi