Prologue Pt 2

1197

Monastery De Magdala Nottingham

Andre of Magasur staggered through the high vaulted stone archway towards the carved pulpit , the lions carved from it menacingly looking down , clawing at a huge silk Templar banner , it fell across him . He drew himself to his feet.The daggers gold handle clearly seen embedded in his back . Blood pouring like a red stripe down his white robe , leaving a trail along the floor as the ends of his garment brushed it into the stone . He fell again ......The two Knights stood over him .

" Pasteur Pasteur " There snarling voices echoed around the monastery .

Magasur crawled further , his hands clawing against the stone .

Godfred de Bouillon and Lolande de Bar both knights of the Sion de Vaudemont had been sent by Antoine Vespucci Grand Master of The Order of Meda out of the Priory of Mayen .

Magasurs young assistant ran forward to the knights shouting

" Leave him Leave Him ..In the name of God ...Leave Him"

The Assistant was slain before he could say another word . He fell onto the stone flagged floor motionless . The knights walked over him to the alter . Reaching down the knight lifted Magasur up by the throat .

"Tell us or die Pasteur......the star tell us or die ".

Magasur rolled onto his back , half propped against the alter , the shadow of the attackers cast over him .

Slowly he raised his hand and pointed at them.

His dying eyes stared straight into the knights cold merciless eyes

"Destroy ...and destroy gods will ...only God can judge and will ultimately kill those who judge him "

Magasur raised his hand....

" From the chair of gods servant I bring down the Templar curse on you "

The huge broadsword crashed down