Chapter 9 Gideon Tutbury 1832

Chapter Nine

Gideon Tutbury

1832

Gideon did go back to New York in the spring of 1832 .

Travelling most of the eastern coastline . He placed ads in any paper he could find , put posters on street corners any place he could find to host one . He employed the finest private detectives , lawyers , but any trail went cold .

His hunt was made all the more hard as hundreds of people seeing a way out of poverty claimed they had adopted Jean or knew him and wanted a reward

Gideon returned again in 1833 and early 1834 continuing to search for his son , was he alive . It was proving totally impossible to find him . Gideon believed the Phipps society were behind this .

Maybe his boy was being hidden .

America was a big place to search for a child much of it lawless and uninhabited.

Returning to England in the Autumn of 1834 . Gideon assembled his twelve closest advisors within the societies inner sanctum...

This was the most powerful part of the society ..and represented every facet of it .

Gideon stood to address the society , holding his arms out wide in a crucifix state

He Looked at each one of them . his arms remained outstretched

" You Gentlemen are the most powerful of men ,........

You Gentlemen are the most leaned of men

We as a society control aspects

Now it is time for power

We celebrate with the world , the world obviously benefits

Gentlemen......in future we will defy what it is perceived we can do "

John York the Royal Physician to Gideons right raised his hand tentatively

" Gideon I don't Understand "

Gideon raised himself taller

" What gentlemen do people fear most "

Chan the Chinese scholar cleared his throat

" Gideon , people fear God"

"No" another interrupted

"People fear death "

The Spaniard jumped in...." People fear what they can't control "

Gideon turned to that man

" Yes , Yes ......" He paused ..." You are all right ......The society must move forwards , we cannot change Gods will ............................But Gentlemen , imagine if we could make people believe we could "

Two of the inner circle hurriedly spoke together

" How " one said

Gideon looked at them all

He rose up "I will tell you how ....An army fights an army , one wins one loses , thousands die ....a country is conquered ........ A new dictator ....an old dictator ...... A country threatens another country , the deterrant is the army , there power , there fire power .....................................The fear is what the people see .....they follow a flag .............................Gentlemen , if we could control what a country did , politically , militarily ...."

" How " Ambassador le Croix loudly replied

Gideon pointed directly at the French ambassador ...." Ambassador ...How many died in the recent Paris uprisings ? "