2: I am going too

Kakashi pov :

I knocked onto her door. She opens it. " gomen..." I looked away as she was naked. She just looked back like it was nothing. " you mind. " she goes in to take a shirt and wears over " what? "

Kakashi: the mission.

Yetsuna: alone. I don't need anyone.

Kakashi: don't make things difficult for me...

Yetsuna: there's nothing difficult for you is there? You just have to let me go.

Kakashi: but it seems tsunade-sama needs you. So you can't die as you like yusu.

Yetsuna: I won't die.

Kakashi: yusu. I won't let you go alone.

Yetsuna: that sentence can be saved for lovers. I'm not one of them. Keep that disgusting mushy sentence to yourself.

Kakashi: this is an A rank mission. It's not I don't trust you. It's just that tsunade-sama is worried about you. Don't you think you should spare some feelings for her?

Yetsuna: so annoying. We'll see.

She bams the door in my face.

Yusu yetsuna. Yusu... The clan who were known for their seals. They were useful during the war. They're still heavily used in anbu in the interrogation and security department. She's not staying with them.

That must be the secret behind her. But it's not really my business to care.
____________________________________

" where are you going? In the middle of the night. " I lean on the big gate's frame.

Yetsuna: tsk. Asking your kuchiyoses to watch me. Isn't it tiring?

Pakkun, my summoning dog body flickers in front of me " exactly. I'm tired. Going off now. "

Kakashi: ah. Arigato.

Pakkun poofs and dissapears.

Kakashi: tsunade-sama's orders.

Yetsuna: I hate it when I've to stick to a jounin like you.

Kakashi: gomen na. Let's go.