29: (end) a short letter

Yetsuna had left an envelope on the table in his house. She took a deep breath in... then out . She stared at it for quite a while then she started leaving.

She closed the door behind her as she leaves his house and leans against it. She sighs then started to walk down the stairs. That's when she sees gai " gai?"

Gai: yetsuna? What are you doing here? Looking for kakashi?

Yetsuna: He's not home.

Gai: I see.... oh yeah!!!You stay with him!! Gomen.

She walks passes him and goes down the stairs.

" Yetsuna!! I bless you both!!" He gives a thumbs up and shining teeth smile. "Arigato ." She replies back with her usual cold tone.
_________________________________

A knock came to the room door. She opened it " hai? Kakashi.... oh you're back. Hai?"

He couldn't help it and he started laughing " baka. "

Yetsuna: what?!!

Kakashi: you realise we're staying in the same house. The same room. The same space right?

Yetsuna: .... right. So... ? It does feel empty... I'm an anbu so I stay in Konoha more than you. I occupy this space than you.

" I don't even remember how many times we... * blush* " she looks to the bed behind and stops there. " What do you need? "

He hugs her " kawaii. " He gently cups her cheek " your letter and ring. "

Can you wear this ring for me?

Kakashi: as a promise? Or just a sign of relationship?

She hesitates " .... it's... it's something to make you remember I'm here. I don't want to force you to... " she blushes and hesitates...

" I'll marry you. " He says before she could continue. He squeezes her in his embrace cupping her head " Gomene. You're right. I need to think of you more. "

Yetsuna: arigato!! *Squeezes* .... sure? Kakashi. A person like me.

Kakashi: I'm sure.