22: shock and loss

A/N: gomenasai!! I actually released chap 20 alr. For some reason it didn't appear. This time I made sure it published. So please read 20 then 21 again. One more chapter before ' announcement'

Tsunade : I heard about your cute announcement. *giggles* ahem. Good job. Well done. Omedeto.

Yetsuna: stop laughing at me.

Tsunade: where's that cute side?

Yetsuna: sigh... Why did I ever do that?

Tsunade: you know that very well isn't it? *giggles*

Yetsuna: just what do you want ? Tsunade-sama .

Tsunade: I just want to inform you that rinsu will no longer be in your squad.

Yetsuna: oh. Why?

Tsunade: you're curious to know the reason?

Yetsuna: hai. Nobody wanted to leave my squad before....

Tsunade: true it isn't because I need her in some other place. But she requested it saying she feels out in the squad. I didn't really question the other squad members...

Yetsuna: I treat everyone the same.

Tsunade: I know that . To be honest, you never had problems with anyone in a squad. But this time, it only took a mission. Did anything happen?

Yetsuna: I'm not sure. But is it important to find out why?

Tsunade: nah. Just find it weird. Maybe it's just her. You can leave now with this mission.

Yetsuna: hai. * takes scroll*
_____________________________________

Rinsu : yetsuna!!

Yetsuna: hai?

Rinsu : don't misunderstand OK. I just gave any weird excuse I could to get into another squad. It's not cos of you.

Yetsuna : oh. Sure .

Rinsu: I just thought kukaku looks hot

Yetsuna: oh. Can tell. Your perfume... Good luck.

Rinsu: kyaaaa!!! Arigato!!
_____________________________________

Kakashi pov:

I returned home after a mission and yawns. I look around the house to find yetsuna... None. Guess she's on a mission too.

Kakashi: yetsuna?

Hoping for one more try... A head pops out " kakashi...? Kakashi!! " she runs and hugs me.

Kakashi: yetsuna. What's wrong?

Yetsuna: nothing much.

I stroke her hair " really? " She looks up " hai!! " she tugs on my shirt and touches to my mask " taking it down~" she said in a seductive way.

" perfume... Didn't know you put these things... " I cup her cheek as she pulls down my mask.

" as long as you like it~ " she kisses my lips...

Just then the door clicked and I turned to see rinsu. I was a little surprised " rinsu? What are you doing here? How come you can open..."

A slap came across my face " what rinsu?!!!! I'm yetsuna!!! She's rinsu!!! "

The person who was standing beside me previously...

RINSU?!!!

Yetsuna's tears came down and she screams " what did I do?!!! To lose everyone close?!!! What?!!! " She grabs her chest " it hurts again... Like all the other times ... I knew it... It's a mistake... To trust you... You!!! "

I reach my arm to her but she steps backwards " you... Can't be trusted... You're gone... " she body flickers.

I stare to rinsu " what have you done. "

Rinsu: obviously you know.

Kakashi: I know you used genjutsu (illusion) on me. I knew there was something weird about perfumes.

Rinsu: we are not done. And don't make yourself sound so great. You fell for it didn't you?

Kakashi: we?

Rinsu smiles " we. We will open her to get what we need . Don't worry we'll still be needing her and you. "

Kakashi: explain!!

Rinsu: or?

Kakashi: or I'll take you down now.

Rinsu: Despair and shock seems to be a good medicine. You really helped a lot kakashi-san.

Kakashi: who is we?

Rinsu: can't explain that. If you follow me, I'm pretty sure she won't be safe in that state. Bye bye. *body flickers*